Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

That’s a great per lumen price. :grin:

1 Thank

The flashlight body doesn’t look too bad…
If it had a nice emitter and better modes, I might be interested, but it probably has a super cheap emitter to match the High-Medium-Low-Strobe-SOS modes. :face_vomiting:

1 Thank

I know - I know. Start giving stuff away at some point to those who will appreciate it. Some stuff nobody even knows what it’s for. Ransom Rest anyone?
Closed down my business. Gave like 20 computers to a charity auction.

All the Best,
Jeff

I should sell lots of stuff, but the first time some one tries to beat me up on price I get PO’d
I have over 1000 vacuum tubes that are very collectable ( if I sell I’ll never be able to find the again)

I remember pulling vacuum tubes from tv sets and other devices and then going to the grocery store to use their tube testers when I was a kid.

Sometimes I think I’m ancient :woozy_face:

2 Thanks

Got my key chain light. It’s just a smidge taller than my old key chain light and 3.5g heavier, which I’d say is negligible. It does seem brighter, too, and it has more of a hot spot, but it’s not a thrower by any means. All in all, very nice little light.

5 Thanks

Which is the new one?

The one on the left.

How is it better than the other one.

I didn’t say it was better.

I’ll give you $3 for it ….

When is the garage sale ? I need more 30q’s

3 Thanks

Sounds fair if shipping is included.

Yeah the 30Qs were a steal – I snagged 250 VTC5A that were NOS also

1 Thank

Wurkkos FC13S (with 3000 mAh 18650 battery according to several Amazon reviews) for $19.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C89FBYY7

If you choose the 6000K version, the price might be even less with the Amazon 35% off coupon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats a damn good light and a damn good deal.

1 Thank

It’s still full price. Is there a discount code somewhere?

Discount Code: 4OAR52BD

I purchased the 5000K … :beer:

1 Thank

Did you visit the Vipon link that I provided?
You might need a Vipon account to get the discount. :+1:

1 Thank

Vipon Account Link
Vipon

The FC13s is not regulated , correct?