Anduril 2 UI diagrams (generic, Lumintop, Sofirn)

Bottom right corner. It’s 7H to Thermal Config.

thanks, I fixed it
(I dont actually know who made that chart originally)

Most recent version (2022-04-09 at this moment) posted by u/containerfan in r/flashlight on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/sk1upj/andúril_2_ui_chart/

thank you for the link roostre :beer:

Where can I find the left (Jeremy Clarcksons) Version?

Have a look here .

Nice. Who produced this version? Can we have it in higher resolution?

u/containerfan has a new update of the Andúril2 chart

IMHO the best chart @ 2023-01

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/sk1upj/andúril_2_ui_chart/

Unfortunately the way the image is embedded, you can save it only as a “webp” file. Is there another copy in JPG or PNG source format?

The image quality is extremely high, so I don't understand the problem.

Also, webp files are much more efficient than jpg files.

If you have competent image editing software, you can convert the image to jpg or png if need be.

Nope!
The easiest way to get rid of any webp on windows is to install irfanview from https://www.irfanview.com (install also the plugins)
Yes the optic of irfanview ist win95 but it does nearly everything.
Open the webp and save it as jpg.

Or you link the webp into an onlineconverter.

Yep, I've been using IrfanView for decades.

I sometimes use PhotoShop, but usually IrfanView gets the job done.

Just tried opening it in Paint and it works fine.

webp is more compressed than JPG. It is more lossy, smaller file size, so yes it’s more efficient for transfer. Not by a lot, and yeah, where diagrams like this are concerned, the resolution quality difference can be nominal. And yeah, I do know all about image file conversions–I do them all the time. I just like to have original unmodified files if I can avoid introducing modifications. It’s an old habit that’s based on real world QC. Original files have meta data, you know.

I use PhotoShop for all of my image file type changes. I used to use an earlier version of Irfanview, back when it was still rather rough around the edges. Will have to check the latest version. Does it have a good file management interface, to include grid with file icon view? It’s something I use heavily and even rely upon old Microsoft Photo Viewer from Word 2010 (it’s a program they ditched later on, but you can still get the old one; it has some nice features).

took a screenshot for you…

I forgot about that trick to get a png.

Unfortunately, you would need a higher resolution monitor to get a large enough image size.

In other words, with your monitor, you would get a better quality png (in this case) if you download the webp and then convert it to a png.

The quality would not increase, of course, but at least the image quality wouldn't decrease.

There are many free applications on Windows and Linux that can open webp files. Besides the ones mentioned Gimp and FastStone will open the file and then allow you to save it as a jpg, etc. On Mint Cinnamon Xviewer, Drawing, and Pix will do the trick.

Heck, one can open with file with a browser and then print or save it as a PDF file

Webp has a lossless mode, but I haven’t checked this image. It’s more likely reddit compresses uploaded images. Anyway, the original SVG / whatever is what you want, so that you can edit it.

Compression comes in so many flavors, that “more lossy” is indeed a common term to compare different qualities without wanting to go into more complex metrics.

Well, thanks but you didn’t need to go to that trouble. I had stated that I have the capability of saving the file in other formats. OP has a master copy in VISIO and then produces a JPG or PNG, making it available online, and it does come in a certain size with some meta data. Anyway, it was just a casual inquiry. No one need make any additional efforts. Thanks.