【APLOS GAW】APLOS New T02 1800 lumen Giveaway(closed)

Hello BLF friends,

We are excited to introduce the all-new APLOS T02 flashlight, and we want to share the excitement with each and every one of you through a special giveaway for testing.

Specifications:

• Body Material: AL-6061-T6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy
  • Lens: High Penetration Tempered Glass
  • LED Bulb: 1 x Luminus SFT-40
  • Luminous Flux: Max. 1800 Lumens
  • Light Modes: 7 Modes (Turbo-High-Medium-Low-Economic-Strobe-SOS)
  • Beam Angle: 11°
  • Beam Distance: 373 meters (1224 feet)
  • Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.29 feet)
  • Waterproof Level: IP68
  • Underwater Depth: 2 meters (78.7 feet)
  • Power: 1 x 18650 3000mAh rechargeable battery (included)
  • Weight: 83g (2.9oz)
  • Length: 13.5cm (5.31 inches)
  • Diameter: 2.85cm (1.12 inches) (head), 2.54cm (1 inch) (tube)

We firmly believe that the APLOS T02 flashlight is the perfect companion for various outdoor activities and tactical use, offering exceptional performance and reliability.

As a gesture of our appreciation for your continuous support, we will be conducting a giveaway and randomly selecting 5 lucky winners to receive the APLOS T02 flashlight.

To participate, simply leave a comment sharing your thoughts on the T02 or any feedback about APLOS products. Your valuable input will be highly appreciated.

Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to experience the power and versatility of the APLOS T02 flashlight. For more information about this product, please visit our website: APLOS T02 Product Page

Also, check out our exciting unboxing video for the APLOS T02 flashlight:

Thank you for being an integral part of our community, and we wish you the best of luck in the giveaway!

Best regards, APLOS Company Representative

2 Thanks

A+10 600

1 Thank

Hello APLOS (flashlight Official), welcome to BLF. Thanks for introducing yourself with a GAW.
As my late mother-in-law used to say: at my bedside is always room for one more white coat.

I watched the unboxing video. It’s a compact 18650 light with a protruding (reverse clicky?) tail button for on-off, and a side button for switching modes. As far I can see, three clicks gives access to multiple strobe modes. Can’t see if those are part of the main menu or not. It has an SFT-40 emitter and an OP reflector. The output looks okay to me. Can’t say anything about the “feel” of the light. But as the quality of the light matches that of the box it came in, we should not be worried too much.

Point of concern: for charging you have to remove the whole rubber flap, unless it’s torn off already.

1 Thank

Hi @APLOS thanks for the generous giveaway!

I’ve never had a dual switch flashlight, but I can see how it could be useful when used with gloves, as pictured. I still wonder why dual switch instead of just a tail switch for that purpose, but e-switches seem most popular.

As mentioned above, I hope the charging port’s rubber plug was somehow broken in the unboxing video, and that it is normally attached so it doesn’t get lost.

Hi APLOS!

I like LED chosen - SFT40 gives You more throw than SST40, and that’s what I prefer.
Can You access turbo mode by 2 clicks on any mode? That would be nice.
+1 for the rubber cap - should be somehow attached to the flashlight.
Power indicator in switch LED is a nice touch.

I cannot make out what the ui is exactly. Hopefully it has direct access to turbo on the tailswitch. Curious about the ui and runtimes on this light.

Nice. New kid on the block.

I am very interested in testing this one to see the quality and performance.

New brand… (At least for me)… New model… New… Everything .

I dont have any flashlight with that LED. LOVE the power indicator, the DUAL switch and the USB rechargeable thing!

Thanks for the change and good luck to everyone and good luck to APLOS!!! The future IS here!!

Like others, I would like to know exactly what the UI is. My only dual switch light has an e-switch on the side, and the tail switch is a physical power switch. I don’t think that would work with a usb-charging light (unless the charging only worked when the tail switch was “on”), so I’m wondering if the tail switch is an e-switch on the T02.

Anyway, it looks like an interesting light. Thanks for the GAW!

Thank you for the giveaway! Like the others have stated, if the UI is intuitive then this could potentially be a useful product. I would hope nothing is glued together but I understand that might be the best for all use cases.

It looks like an interesting light for sure. There are lots of questions that have been asked. It would be nice to have some answers. Also, I definitely don’t see how to be considered for the GAW ???

BTW, the USB cover should really be captive. I would most certainly lose it quickly.

I think posting more specs would be very helpful. For example run-times, lumen levels at each mode, whether the driver is regulated, etc.

Useful looking light. I like the dual button config which I’ve utilized on other tactical lights I own and enjoy. I also like that there is the internal 18650 as well as usb-c charging. I personally use an external charger most of the time but if it’s going to have built-in charging the usb-c is definitely the way to go. Useful when in a vehicle or when wall power is unavailable. I’m wary of rubber materials that cover usb charging ports, but I do own a couple. It usually takes a while of carrying a light to determine whether that becomes a drawback or not. All in all it looks like a decent light. Curious about driver specs, UI and potential for additional emitter choices.

Welcome @An1maL . Hope you enjoy BLF.

You need to do a flow chart for the UI, and post it in the product page, so we know how it works.
The design seams reasonable, as well as LED chosen for the host size.
But 40$ is steep, what kind of driver are you using? Post it on here, and in product page.

Thanks for the GAW!

Ps. “Lens: High Penetration Tempered Glass”
You meant the High Transparency Tempered Glass, right?

Looks good! Tailstand, two way clip, crenelated but not sharp bezel, extra rubber button cover (I hate it when there is only 1 included…), and good design overall. Let’s see the light level spacing and runtimes! Hopefully regulated and a sublime low.

It sounds nice, I’d like to know more about the driver and UI!

I’m pretty big on aesthetics and this light looks very nice!
I’m also happy to see a realistic Lumen rating.

Thanks for the GAW!

Edit: I’d love to see a 18350 Tube for this light.

Welcome to BLF Aplos and thanks for the giveaway. The T02 looks like a nice looking light albeit the choice of rubber grommet for the usb charge port. A lot matters on UI, as that is a make it or break it for a lot of BLFers.

Welcome Aplos to BLF, very nice to introduce with a GAW.
Looks like a nice flashlight with a good emitter choice, but it would be important to clarify on the UI.

Also, the USB cover should be captive to the light, or it will get lost very easily.

First time I hear about APLOS :smiley: But looked into your website and your company was established in 2015. COOL. :+1:

I am curious about other specifics of this flashlight, much that modes and runtime with that.
I don´t like when I have to still control if is my EDC flashlight charged or not… SO if yoou have some with really long runtime, it makes me feel calm, that in emergency situattions I have working flashlight. :+1: