Are there any girls in BLF ?

Cats hate citrus, so it will work for them too. Some other ideas here:
http://www.rspb.org.uk/advice/gardening/unwantedvisitors/cats/catdeterrents.aspx

I hope you’re joking! That would be so cruel. :_(

Don’t worry Chloe, I’m not planning on going there. This does prove to me that cats have no sense of loyalty or gratitude. The guilty puss is a regular guest in our house, always snoozing on the couch or miaowing for attention.

Hmm, maybe it was marking its territory (scent glands in paws).

ahhhh, I want to be a cat….

Here are a few great reviews (“personal overviews” as she calls them) by a female BLF member.

I found her reviews of these lights a pleasure to read and very informative:

Olight i3s:

ShiningBeam I-mini:

Speaking of your name, why cant you finish? :smiley:

I’ll be honest with you PyTech, 2 reasons, firstly I’m always broke(n) and secondly I’m a useless, really slack person.

Well from my perspective (upon my precarious perch which is very limited and temporary in nature) I’d beg to differ with your latter points. BTW, “slack” can always be picked up. :wink:

Chloe, not cute, but warmth

Ahh that is so cute!!

Interestingly enough, my late wife’s name was Chloe. Seems to be a pretty common name down here (Louisiana).
She has since passed (Heart attack), but she was quite the collector of things. flashlights, guns, survival supplies. A bit obsessive when it came to doomsday preparedness, but she actually was the reason I got into flashlights. just goes to show, you can prepare for every thousands of possible End of the World scenarios, and still not be prepared for the ravages of time.

Iam truly sorry to hear of the loss of your spouse at least you shared common intrests in lights firearms etc… may I askwithout starting any controversy were you both bmp peppers? My spouse and I are intrested in starting just cant with my health issues and large amount of medications needed.

yes, we were actually. Thanks for your condolences. I dont get around that well myself, anymore, and I know what you mean about the meds. At my age, I’m lucky I get around as good as I do.

There was a Chloe on here who was actually a man. I have a photo somewhere?

I remember happychloe quite well. She was a spammer. As such, her BLF account and all her posts have been deleted.

Here's her photo:

Pretty sure that ain't mila jojoanovich's sister

that’s the one, lol

let's try some other pets for our nice Chloe ;)