Are there any girls in BLF ?

Why not let Mrs Gords do a review? :bigsmile:

(Or will she not approve of yet another purchase?)

Thank you! I can’t take any credit for it though, I just found it online. >.<

Hi Gords, I would very much like to! Thank you! Although you may not want to part with it even for a week once you get it! :bigsmile:

The only thing is (well, two things), I don’t have any compatible Li-ion charging equipment, but it should last long time without needing recharging, on two 18650s? Enough to do some testing and comparisons at least, I hope.

Secondly, where I live is very light polluted so potentially not much chance of getting really nice outdoor beamshots. This might be more of a thrower too? Looks like that kind of big light. :bigsmile:

i see so much potential plot unravelling in this venture :smiley:

perhaps the most essential being a long due introduction to lithium energy >_<

how long before chloe starts getting courted by manufacturers? 0:)

just don’t become a dorobo-neko and run off with gords’s treasure there chloe :bigsmile:

Yes the G17 is A lil bulky but again so am I!Church Calvary Chapel of Sahuarita web site look at church shoot out photos, I am actually one of the more moderate members again please see web sight our church believes in 2nd amendment. Law abiding citizens it is kinda actually how I found this sight looking for something as a low budget tactical light this one and another site this one is my new favorite and has become my new addition I just wish I could learn to do some modding:-)

I found the easiest way to get into modding was to build a few host kits, there are plenty of people on here who would be happy to advise on parts to order for a satisfactory build.

If I do say so myself, this is a worthwhile read and an excellent completed light, its been one of my edc’s since completion, I will however be changing the driver to a qlite driver from intloutdoor.

Chloe, I’ll send you a charger and cells, I have a spare. We’ll sort that out when I’ve got the light, as I say, I think you’d bring an entirely different perspective to the whole thing which would be valuable to the forum.

Edit:- I wouldn’t worry so much about beam shots, there’ll be plenty of those about, it is a thrower, I have the zy-t08, as do many others that the flex is based on, the interest is more in the ui than anything else. A 3a xm-l2 zy-t08 is going to throw satisfactorily, that’s a given, the ui though, will take an already good budget light up a step significantly in the whole user experience. But, is it a gimmick, or is it worthwhile? since your not buying or being supplied by the seller, just playing with a light someone asked you to play with, I feel you can give an entirely unbiased opinion from a different standpoint than anyone else reviewing the light, I’d like to hear toykeepers opinion on the light too, but poop on shipping it to the states and back lol.

*well said Gords gender shouldn’t really matter and i read Chloe’s review on the USB charger I thought Chloe did well!*SORRY REALLY MEANT TO SAY SHOULDN’T Please forgive me for that

I would love manufacturers or suppliers to send me products to review! I always enjoy the evaluation process when getting new things (not necessarily my over-critical mind but oh well). And if making reviews helps others then why not? :bigsmile:

Don’t worry, I will not run off with it. >.<

• scary gords mode on * dont worry, you’d have to give me a postal address…. * scary gords mode off * :bigsmile:

Will a PO box be okay? Only kidding!! :bigsmile:

yeah, no worries, one two or three towns over yeah? :bigsmile:

Are there any girls in BFL

what BFL stand for ? :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

look topic title

I think that's why this thread went sideways so fast - it isn't really posted on BLF. It's in another dimesion...

make it Beautiful Feeling Lights, and problem solved :heart_eyes:

Here, Chloe:

Beautiful Fluffy kitLings!!

Shooting em blasphemisters don’t need no flashlight!

I don’t think it is Paisley.

Buy Paisley! Paisley flashlights, that is!

Ahh my eyes!!!