Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

Yes

Code for the aluminum A01 is fixed…

Also works in the US and EU warehouses now!

Nice! Discount is deeper for US warehouse to bring it down to same price as CN warehouse.

just received my A01, black, from the USA warehouse. This is a nice light! Great tint! Would love this in copper. I’m late to the party.

Pretty cool stuff going on.
Someone should have started a new thread on patina techniques. About 80 plus posts with no new information regarding this light. Just mentioning.

OK, I did!

” Patina: Forced or Natural? Commercial or MacGyver Style?“:Patina: Forced or Natural? Commercial or MacGyver Style?

I can’t see the aluminium ones in the EU warehouse - am I missing something? I need a purple one because my 11 month old keeps chewing on my copper one…… She loves playing with it tightly set on moonlight.

No, it is not in the EU warehouse… I guess the coupon works, but you would have to wait until they are in stock again at the EU warehouse…

Just hit up the CN warehouse and prep for the wait…

Already ordered!!! :smiley:

Actually not - the BLF Edition copper light still takes ReManGA01C bringing down the price to just under $20 shipped.

Thanks BLF for making this happen, a Nichia 219 based Cu light under $20 = BIG WIN!

Actually not NOT. I was talking about the aluminum version, and I mentioned the code for the Aluminum version as well, which doesn’t have the C at the end. You even quoted all that information in your post. At what point was I talking about the Cu version, huh?

And yes, the code for the Aluminum version was expired at one point. I even posted a screenshot of it above. Did you bother to read beyond my first post? ReManG talked to Neal to get the issue resolved before you showed up. Guess no you didn’t read through the thread, smh.

No need to get all worked up - it wasn’t personal. And no, I did not read through 35 pages, and did miss your posts. If you want a public apology here it is - sorry, you were right, and I was wrong. Now let’s enjoy the lights, shall we? :+1:

My bad, had a rough day. Cheers!

Now if it had tighter threads… and an AA cell instead of AAA… and moon mode instead of firefly… :slight_smile:

Yeah, AA would be great. I like the moon/firefly mode just the way it is, though. Perfect for a light in the middle of the night. They can get rid of the strobe in the next version.

Well, the AA version was in the works…

With the Manker/Banggood dustup it may be a while to find out if Astrolux will still be a brand…

If I find anything out, I will post it, but not looking good….

Uhoh, what’s that about?

The Cometa build went wrong, and now it appears that Manker will not build for the Astrolux brand anymore…

It’s not that I don’t believe you, I’d just like to read more about it… Got a link? Or is this not written down so much?

Manker’s already posted in their newer U21 light thread that they will no longer supplying Banggood with their latest lights, so maybe the Cometa issue is the last straw that broke the camel’s back :stuck_out_tongue: