BlackShadow Darth

I’m more anal about the sound an un-lubed light makes :frowning:

Nothing worse than a tight fit and no lube :zipper_mouth_face: .

DON…

Glad some of you took my joke and ran with it :smiley:

Mine has landed in the UK so hopefully should have it in the next day or two.

0:) ,i do like the old Double entendre.

DON…

I just got what bose and don said… I feel dumb.

And to that… lol

Yeh,sorry Johnny,but thats an old funny one :wink: and as said,i cant wait for more info.

DON…

The Darth looks pretty bright to me :wink:

Darth Flashlight Beamshot

Mine just turned up and the manual states 1000 lumens:

Will get a few more pics up soon.

maybe they mean per LED, that would be about right in Chinese lumens

Which Version though.Thers two on the site now

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=496
and
http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=483

DON…

One has CW tint and one has NW tint. Their total light output shouldn’t differ more than 200 lumens though.

I like the look of it, but I have a King already. If I had seen this first it would have been a higher priority. I think I would take the single XML 3X18650 USB charger flashlight over this, in NW. The darth was interesting at $60, not at $100.

Will get some beamshots tonight.

I'll compare it tonight with my TN30 on level 4 & 5 which are 932 & 1580 lumens and post the pics up.

Look at the fact that both the U2 and the T6 which is supposed to be 3C are green. That being said I doubt the U2 you will get will be green, since the white balance of the camera is off anyway.

You cannot judge the brightness of a flashlights from 1.5m beamshots, that can easily be a AA flashlight. There are many variable involved.

give kreisler a break. No harm…just tell me
how to buy this bugger for $62 bucks.

That video tells nothing. No lube is no big deal. One look at his pipe bombs, err...uh...cells and you can see he has no regard for his equipment or he'd have lubed that poor light.

The white lexan sheet he shines the light on would make the Sun look dim and his ratty batteries look like he uses them to hammer nails into the wall or break concrete with. They probably are nearly drained.

Heck, the first battery he installs looks like the lead from the protection circuit is hanging out bare and exposed. I was really waiting for the light to explode in his hands as soon as he threaded the body onto the head.

Thanks for the link Kreisler,
Group buy i would be intrested in for sure.Dont know how they work,as ive not been involved before.

DON…

Just had it out for a quick play and a few observations are that the control ring rattles and that when you are changing modes it does take time to catch up and its not a smooth and quick transition. I also noticed that when going from medium to low sometimes it would just stay on medium.

Some pics, the first 3 are the Darth on low, medium and high and the 4th in my TN30 on turbo: