BlackShadow Darth

Wow,I just watched that video and those cells are freakin' jackhammered and the control ring sounds like it's chambering rounds not changing modes.Enough of that,I was wondering if any darth owner has the skyray king to compare beamshots with.@cm2010,thanks for the beamshots it seems the thrunite owns the darth.TBH,I'm not impressed with the price or performance....good lookin' light though.

I do like the looks and appearance of the light and if it didnt rattle and if the response of the control ring was fluid and fast i'd most prob really like this light a lot.

Glad i only paid $62 for it.

Thanks for posting your findings.Mines on the way with a couple of other intresting things to keep it company.
Which version is yours?

DON…

CW version, must admit the speed of delivery is the fastest ive ever had only took 7 days as was ordered last monday.

I hope mine travels just as fast. Ric said the NW versions arrive tomorrow and mine will ship out as soon as they are checked in.

I wonder why they said that they shipped last week, if the NW weren’t even in yet ?

thanks for the beam shots, was highly looking forward to some.
now i just needa see some comparison with the king to help me decide if i want this light or not. but looking at videos and reviews, im sure not gonna pay $92.

Not sure what to do with mine now, do i keep it or sell it...

This was posted my a blackshadow representative:

Output level: High 1500lums-Mid 750lums-Low 150lums-Strobe 1500lums

is it fair to assume not 1 owner is overly impressed?

One swollow does not make a summer.Ive always wanted to use that line :slight_smile: .
I dont at all doubt my fellow Englishmans images and findings,its good of him to post the details.He doesnt use words like,
Delighted,impressed,waw, which is a little dissapointing.I hoped he would be slightly suprised atleast.
I have one on the way and did pay the original price.Im willing to give it a go before i write it off as a bad decision/impulse buy.WE SHALL SEE,but so far,things aint epic are they.

DON…

Same here, Don. Mine ships out today so hopefully I can weigh in in a couple weeks. I can’t say I won’t be more than a little disappointed if it is anything like what we’ve been hearing.

Maybe the problems with mine is a one off and the rest of you get faultless Darths, i really really want to love this torch as i do love the look and feel of it.

Them shots never came out very well if you really do want to see them then i will go back out tonight and re-take them.

Posts missing?

Which posts? If it was a post by Kreisler that is the norm.

Yeah by him, strange

Kreilser if you still want them pics i took them tonight.

Kreisler tends to delete his post just for fun. I'm not quite sure why though. In general just ignore him. :P However, I too would like to see it compared to modes 4 and 5. :D

1st pic is the Darth on high, 2nd is the TN30 on L4 932lm and 3rd is the TN30 on L5 1580lm.

From looking at that it looks like the Darth is right around 1500 lumens. :D

The smoke in the tree at centre is visable on the first,trees to dark on the others to see.

DON…