BLF bumper sticker?

Hah…wearable LED’s…heck they even have thermally conductive threat and fabric paint! Imagine the outline of the BLF OSHPark that lights up and glows!

Yeah…ultra nerdy…but I guarantee some girls LOOOOOOVE nerds :wink:

Plus…be nice to nerds, you will work for one some day :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember a shirt on think geek that was a WiFi sniffer and the actual WiFi symbol would light up relative to signal strength. Somebody made a bumper sticker from it. There is a company making light up shirts, they have panels similar to EL wire that are cut to specific shapes and light up. I don’t know if the drivers that they use are as noisy as EL wire.

The chip on the front is really nice, maybe a GITD LED symbol would clutter the front. Maybe on the shoulder or on the left chest like a brand would do, printed in white so it only really shows when it glows.

I want a Smiling Shark logo on a sticker or better yet on a shopping bag.

I want a T-shirt that says:
“Divide 30 by half and add 10”
:slight_smile:

HUH :quest:

In reference to Lumen and lux measurements, why cant we all try to be on the same page?

This needs to come as a Bluey as well.

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1347&bih=988&q=bluey+singlet&oq=bluey+singlet&gs_l=img.3..0j0i10i24.1348.5197.0.5689.13.12.0.1.1.0.219.2506.0j1j11.12.0....0...1ac.1.51.img..0.13.2512.G9_3MVWq3OQ

25 or 70?(in half or by a half).

?

BLF can mean alot of things…this image makes it plainly evident that it’s a flashlight :wink:

Looks good War.

:beer: :slight_smile: :beer: :smiley: :beer: :bigsmile: :beer: :party: :beer: :expressionless: :beer: :~ :beer: :weary: :beer: :quest: ……last night in review, I think?!

A BEAM SHOT!!

Just dawned on me, that’s a Ray-o-light!

A BLF logo could have a QR code that leads to budgetlightforum.com :wink:

these are cool :slight_smile:

:zipper_mouth_face:

As for me, I REALLY like ezarc’s picture, especially if it can be adapted to a bumper sticker!! Maybe a Window Sticker instead? Wotta excellent use for a Warm-White “Thrower”!!

I’d like the hand-torch made of “BLF” more/better if the OTF light were a cone instead of the 3 rays, but I’d buy & wear one with the rays. I thought of suggesting making the ‘B’, Red; the ‘L’, Green; and the ‘F’, Blue (very vivid colors, of course!!) and have the light OTF be White; but I can’t make the case for the idea… Even if the White part were GITD, so you could find your car in a dark parking lot, that would probably get me laughed at, so…

EDIT: I’d like to put ezarc’s picture across the back of a black button-up shirt, with the “BLF” hand torch on the breast pocket in GITD, so if the lights go out, look to the guy with the glowing pocket for Light…

I'm in for the Tshirt and sticker. We need a final design and a flashlight manufacturer to set this up. Maybe wwefans would be interested in earning a couple of dollars. I'll give hi a holler.