BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Maybe the act of you changing the shipping method is what's slowing it down. My priority direct was shipped within 24 hours.

It has been mentioned before that X5&X6 are sold together.
But considering how sweet the X5 seems - will it be considered selling this separately later on?

Hello everyone. I’m new here. After buying the bare A6 I’m really interested in these special edition lights. So I take it this group buy is over? I’m kind of confused about it because I’ve seen the price written to 90$ a pair but on BG it’s 179$. Is there a sticky for rules regarding these group buys? I’m sorry I’m not trying to be annoying any help is appreciated along with any point in the right direction. Awesome lights either way my god. You should all be proud

Thanks man. Normally for me its 5 days after getting a shipped notification :confused:

Spots are still open for the aluminium set but the copper and SS sets has no vacancy left. State whether u want a box or not and specify your tint. 1A or 3B. That’s CW and NW.

You’re not being annoying. These buys can be confusing at first. The pricing is to discourage “cheating” by folks outside the buy snatching them up. Members of the group get a special secret discount code that brings the price down where its supposed to be. After a period of time the codes will be made public for anyone to snatch up the remaining pieces, assuming there’s leftover inventory. You can see how that works in the BLF A6 thread. And like wrathbringer said, aluminum sets are still available. Just make a comment here stating that you’d like to buy a set and one of the organizers will get back to you with a code soonish. I’m sure things are pretty busy at the moment so be patient.

Oh and where’s my manners! Welcome to BLF! Hope you do stay around after you got your lights! :slight_smile: Enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue:

And btw, regarding the sticky for rules on group buys? It’s mostly for the organisation, not the participants… At least that’s iirc heh

So there is no chance to get the ss/cu models right? The aluminum versions will be black too correct? Do you guys think more SS/cu models will be made afterward like the a6? It’s really amazing what you guys have here and what you’re getting done and at affordable prices to boot. It’s awesome, and thank you for the welcome.

The only chance to get the ss/cu lights is to get on the waiting list. There’s always a few people who back out at the last minute or don’t have the money or whatever, so there’s a waiting list kept. It’s in the first post of this thread and is up to 12 sets. There’s also usually a few that get sold second-hand after the lights arrive, for whatever reason. So you may be able to snag one of those.

As I understand it there’s not supposed to be more cu/ss lights made. I’d expect the aluminum to stick around a while, maybe at a higher price, but I doubt that happens with the copper. It is china though, so anything can happen.

Yes the aluminum versions are anodized black.

I’d like to get on the ss/cu waiting list if I can please before I commit to the al versions.

Shipped! Thanks Krono, Banggood, Manker, and Team Kronos for all your hard work and long hours! I can’t wait to play with my new toys!

I’ve tried a few times and I can’t get my discount codes to work. Even with only 1 item in the cart it tells me that the discount is not available on wholesale orders. What gives?

My tracking info shows on the BG page but not on 17track yet.
Progress :smiley:

Departured at 2016/1/24 13:38:51 from Flytexpress Sorting Center location
Electronic data received at 2016/1/23 12:23:42, Flytexpress Sorting Center

No problem. and thanks to all here at BLF. This is just a really great forum!

Has anybody reviewed the copper and or the copper and stainless models? Thanks

The question is will these DIY parts come with the AL set at a extra cost or sometime after the AL set shipp’s ?

Well at this point I think it is best for me to be added to the AL list.

Thanks to everyone for this Super Sale on a very high end light :slight_smile:

For those looking for 14500 IMR that can deliver some amps, I've just ordered a set of these:

2x Genuine Xtar 14500 600mAh 9A IMR Li ion Rechargeable batteries battery MOD | eBay?

Best batteries I could find that are in stock and where shipping (to The Netherlands) is reasonable priced.

I’m not sure if anyone has tried yet, but the non-discounted (and probably non-serialized) SS/Cu set seems to be available at full price. So if you really had to have a set, you could get one without the BLF discount.

I wonder how this will work out in the end with these items already available at retail price.

If that’s my only option I might have to. It’s that tiny copper x5, just looks so awesome.

See when searching for a good EDC light I came across the A6 bare which is perfect for me because I hate how my lights look after hard use with black ano half scratched off. Since my A6 (which I love especially with my 18350 tube) I’ve been poking around on this forum and on BG, trying to figure out how to make a good triple Nichia 219 because of the decent cri. Friday I search BLF on BG and see these beautiful lights, just blew me away man. On BG they’re listed under 2 tints, 1a and 3b as a pair for 179$ then as another listing for 199$. So is their total stock 400 or just 400 for your group buy meaning they actually have more? Again I apologize because of my lack of participation here. I say that only because I can see lots of people have worked hard for this.