BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Mine juz got shipped today! Yippee!

I just got a notice that my Al sets have shipped as well. Hopefully they will be out of China before CNY shutdown!

Just recived the code, and placed my order for this beautiful X6-X5 SS/Cu flashlight set.
The rest is simply about waiting for arrival. :heart_eyes:

A real big thank’s to Krono, Bugsy36 and all the other guys who are involved
to make this fantastic lightnin’ project happen. H) :beer:

A quick question to the organizers. How long is my code good for? I have a SS/Cu set reserved, but it might be a month or slightly more before I can order the light. This sort of came at a bad time.

I placed my order on 1-22-16 for the SS/Cu set and chose expedited shipping. I received an email from DHL today that said my package will be here on 1-27-16.

Mine shipped, should get it Friday or Monday.

Where is the link in the OP for the sellers listing?
All I see is a code.

…. then you must be first with pictures and a review :stuck_out_tongue:

I might be far to late but is it still possible to get on the waiting list for a code? If yes, I’d be interessted in the SS/Cu NW with Box.

Thanks and kind regards
Pascal

So where are the s/n going to be on the lights? Asked before never got a response.

I think that’s literally an interesting idea. My guess? Hot spot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn...that is a good idea!! We never thought of that.

Tattoo it right on the dome!

So bugsy have any idea where it’s at?

And details on how you did it?

Nope. I do not have mine. None of the samples were serialized. My guess is that they are in the flats (where they should be) but for all I know it could be on the lens

I got mine this afternoon and they’re Gorgeous! :slight_smile:

Straight out of the beautiful box…

SS/Cu X6 with Efest Purple 3000mAh 18650 @ 4.16V rested
5.29A for 1259.25 Lumens
2.29A for 659.99
1.00A for 337.76
0.43A for 163.88
0.15A for 49.96
0.04A for 4.62
0.02A for 0.276
Lux 52Kcd for 456M Throw

Cu X5 with Red AW IMR14500 @ 4.21V rested
4.16A for 1100.55 Lumens
2.10A for 607.89
1.05A for 336.38
0.46A for 163.19
0.15A for 49.16
0.03A for 5.04
0.01A for 0.3795
Lux 28Kcd for 334.66M Throw

And a bad animated GIF, in part thanks to the neighbors kid who felt obligated to come watch and make shadows…

The Serial Number is directly under the KRONOS brand, sharp and dark and clean and very legible, beautiful piece of work all the way around.

Came with clear boots installed, the light pink boot and a black boot in a bag with a lanyard and SS clip laser etched with the model number on it. All the accessories were in a sealed bag, both bags stuck in the rectangular accessory area in the box.

The nice box was in a white cardboard box that is well fitted, this in turn in a multi ply box also well fitted and taped. The entire ensemble then in the DHL Express bag. Extra O-ring for each as well. I put the clip on the SS X6, but not on the X5 as yet.

Brilliant!

But who leaked our plan for v2?

Thanks for the GIF Dale.

Looks like some big numbers from both lights.

Hope mine shows up soon.

Thanks You to everyone who made this happen.

Very NICE! Glad to see it arrived safely! Now I just hope they know how to properly protect the unboxed versions.