BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Super story Miller, I can almost see the “noobs” excitement! :slight_smile:

Miller, you have a great way of sharing the fun of this hobby, I love reading your stories.

Hello Team Kronos,
I have just recieved my 5th & 6th lights. Considering I was “late to the party” when I joined the lists, and yet every light has been flawless. No shipping damage or malfunctioning parts. The software works perfect and I have been able to setup each light the way I want. I am very thankful for all the effort that went into this light. I love the lighted tailcap, but am looking forward to trying a couple of things to vary the intensity-the amount of “locator” light is much different in my bedroom at night as opposed to camping in the Sierra Nevada’s in Kennedy Meadows.

I came into this group buy realizing that the goals for these lights were quite lofty and I expected there might be problems in a number of areas. Because of this, I expected there may be multiple “fixes” required. To my surprise, on my lights, things are awesome. I also have been buying and dealing with companies in China for around 3 years and have a fairly good idea what to expect. On all of my orders, I spend $2-3.00 to buy the insurance, tracking and one level above free shipping-in my experience of several hundred orders, I have had problems 3 times, and those were resolved fairly easily. I can understand the dissapointment when receiving a product that is scratched or broken or missing something. My little speech is not intended to make light of anyone else’s problems, I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone on the team for an amazing set of lights. I am new to BLF, but not to forums or lights. These lights are so amazing! I have some excellent custom lights and a fair amount of lights from multiple manufacturers. None has all of the features, or capabilities of these lights. The copper X5 is by far my favorite, yet I have many uses for the aluminum lights and being able to program them for their specific uses. Thank you BLF, Team Kronos and anyone I may have missed. As a result of the awesomeness of these lights I have also ordered two other BLF lights.

Back row Eagle Eye BLF Special Edition, three front rows are Kronos. Best lights ever for the money.

WOW!

$1280 on the table. Did I say WOW?

The mother load

I’d like to see the rows of Kronos with cells in each light. :slight_smile:

Light ’em if you got ’em! :smiley:

So, you could have all that or less than half of one of these……

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?404908

Very well said!

Thanks for that link, I just placed an order for a dozen Tri-V Style and Tech packages at $4200 ea. (NOT!)

Wow southland!! $-)

do you hoard them or will you sell?

I only bought 7 sets so far. Looks like south land should get some say in what the next group buy should be.
South land , show the whole collection !

Or should tarver and southland miss out on the next group buy? :stuck_out_tongue:

OMGWTFBBQ.

And I thought a fully-loaded Cypreus was pricey.

I think that one item costs more than the entire collection I’ve accumulated in several years of, um, *cough* mild interest in this hobby.

+1 But we are all missing that they are powered by Top Secret fission batteries. :D $)

I think if you have the money to blow on titanium like that you might as well just grind it into shavings and blow it out a shotgun barrel…

The group buy was open for months and months during which anyone could have ordered as many lights as they wanted (or could afford). Kronos posted several times asking people to buy more. It’s the people who ordered multiple lights that helped to make the minimum amount of orders needed and who in the final weeks helped to get it up to 400.

No way!! I’m not paying $30 shipping! :open_mouth: