BLF logo

weiser

That is awesome. I like simple too.

Foy

Pretty much says it all really.

wa~ so many talents here, i think the logo should not contain too many details, i vote SirJohn , but it is better if lift the flashlight up to the letter B L F~

:) Funny to see how this topic went from just logo talk to actual logo's :)

Anyway, we can use the logo for t-shirts, baseball caps, tattoo's (:P) but what I thought we needed a logo for was: on the flashlights :D.
I can do some photoshop work to see how some of these would go on the side of the flashlight? I can also upload the photoshop file then.

Mine

Another idea

Here's weiser701's

vertigo3's stick guy :)

Lets keep it simple: (reverse printing - print what you don't see)

I've made a template (with a sipik clone in it, but it works anyway :))
The template can be downloaded from: https://rapidshare.com/files/2617878418/Template.psd
I might upload it to my own host later on. It's a photoshop file, so you need PS to open it ;-).

That looks very nice :D

Stick guy. Doesn’t look like every letter/smashed/stylized logo out there. That guy, or something like it would look a lot better on a shirt or hat than letters that mean nothing to anyone but us. Smash BLF together in some clever way and you have a logo that could be on any truck or warehouse in the world.

I like this one:

Only a sketch, but that's all I have time for atm

Many nice options!

Stick guy is quite good actually...

Okay, here's another. I think it's becoming a minor addiction.

Flashlights excite me like that too sometimes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I really like that one. :)

That guy really loves flashlights.

that's a winner right there. only change i'd recommend is to make the flashlight in his hand look a little simpler.

ROFL!!!!!

is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Dang it!!! Now that's all I see

And that was my favorite of all my designs

Can do that, also think the font is not the best font to use, might fix a thing or two tomorrow evening :)