CANCELED - Group buy feeler thread: Ultrafire LW-12T6

L2 version.

are you guys still planning to further mod the light? i wanna know if we can push the driver even more?
time will tell

Please add me to the interested list.

I am in as well…

This site is gonna get me divorced before I even get married!

What is the difference between this & that:
http://www.gearbest.com/led-light-flashlights/pp_68965.html

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1519900-ultrafire-lw-12l2-12-cree-xm-l2-t6-5-mode-8800lm

_the_Have you received the second sample yet?

Ill bet they are the same. I cant wait to much longer. I think i will get the one from Fasttech

The one that has been discussed here has a custom UI which IMO is a big improvement over either of the others and may also have the best driver circuit the manufacturer has available as it is supposed to be driven HARD as I recall from reading the whole thread. Personally I think that the stock user interface SUCKS big time and have no interest in owning a stock UI light.

Not yet. The manufacturer has promised to have it ready next week. There has again been a Chinese something-something-festival causing delays. Let's see..

It was ‘Mid-Autumn Festival’ on this Monday. One day off only not a special festival though!

If you get married to a wife like mine she wont divorce you. She will not want to see you happy. Buy the light and be happy.

Interested. Can you add me to the list.

interested but 50/50 chance

The sale price Gearbest is offering, I almost want to just grab one now.

Are you sure the sale price in gearbest is better? Check fasttech it has better price! I’m talking about the l2 version!

We will beat fasttech in this group buy for L2 version!

Right now, the Gearbest price on the XM-L version is better. But I’d rather have it with updated XM-L2 in a neutral white too. It’s just a bit difficult to resist purchasing it as is for about $65.00 for a great looking light.

Sounds good and that is why I’m waiting for the gb patiently!

I agreed the Gearbest price on xml is very attractive actually they dropped their price by few dollars less 2 days ago!

Definitely going to wait for this GB to materialize given the xml2, and UI improvements.

Please hurry the hell up and DO IT. Fast approaching Christmas season shipment from China when time to receive items increases and chance of loss also increases. Now almost 60 days since original proposal. TOO LONG!