Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

no, because now its already 8001...

Oh, don’t worry djozz, it’s already there! And with your phosphor bronze springs in it. Bypassed of course.

I think I’ll do that, is there any way to limit the giveaway to those in this thread? (make the chances of someone waiting on this group buy to win it much greater that way)

Edit: phosphor bronze spring, bypassed, on the driver. Regular stock spring in the tail cap with a wire running through the pcb connected directly to the switch.

Not trusting my memory, I stuck it in the Lightbox with a rested LG HE-2 cell. This showed 1490.4 lumens and a tail measurement showed 6.23A. The same emitter it came with, but on a Noctigon. XP-L.

Wights board, TK’s A6 firmware, it reverses, has the hidden loop and 7 modes default with a 4 mode group optional, selected by multiple clicks on the switch til it quits responding, a pause, a blink, 4 instead of 7 with the lowest the same as mode 2 in the larger group.

I agree completely. Looks cool, but I have a lot of other lights I really like, so I can be patient. I’m actually waiting for the BLF Ti host to be made. That one I’m anxious to get!

:slight_smile:

You can use bugsy’s list as your set of numbers for Random.org if you wanted it to be just for people who are buying into this GB. :wink:

Edit: Oh, yeah, if you do it that way, people with more than one spot on the list would have an advantage. It would be up to you whether that was your intent or not.

I created the giveaway thread HERE

The only rule is the entrant must be on the group buy list.

I’ve asked for one entry only as this keeps the numbers down and makes the odds better for a win. Multiple entries only makes it harder to win so please only post once. Be creative but please keep it clean. :wink:

It is a bit bizarre that it has taken them this long. As far as the driver goes, they were given the gerber files, pictures of a completed driver, the hex file, the C code, and a complete parts list; that's being handed everything on a silver platter folks---the PCB fab house pushes 'load' and the PCB is produced

Like you guys said, 1000 units is not even close enough to get priority at such a low price, and why should it be? They probably sold 1000 lights yesterday without having to change a thing. We're more of an annoyance, at best.

My feeling is that if they really valued this project they would have done it by now. This is not to say that they won't ever get it done, because they probably will, but you guys have got to be patient.

I’m in if you can get this done. Being a newbie I don’t have any lights like this.

Thanks!

Will the firmware be available to edit and reflash? I’m looking to get rid of moon and put strobe in the main rotation.

It's been available for some time. Check out Toykeeper's repository.

I actually would be very surprised if Eagle Eye moves 1000 lights a day or even a week.

I remember they had to produce the 1050 X6-SE’s for weeks before they could deliver them in batches to banggood. And i wouldn’t be surprised if thats all they did under those weeks.

I just don’t think they are an that big of an operation and moves those kind of volumes, if you combine the “sold” on banggood on EE light you get a couple of hundreds sold, + the X6-SE at 1236 units sold.

So at least at banggood the X6-SE have sold several times the numbers the other EE lights have sold.

It’s available at the link(s) in my signature. Additionally, there is a version with all the runtime config bits stripped out to make room for other features, and I’m about ready to release a third version tuned for my personal use (it has a ton of blinkies).

The firmware won’t get a final rev until we receive production samples. I assume I’ll need to recalibrate everything for EE’s hardware.

Count me in too. :slight_smile:

I’ve been reading though it, still need to understand some parts, but I might have months waiting for the light :slight_smile:

Please also make that third personal version also available as a c file. I use flashlights mainly on my bike, and I like all those choices!

Please sign me up for one NW.

that is a considerable number! I hope you do not have a deadline anytime soon

Maybe he just needs a lot of light some time in the future :wink:

Or maybe he’s going to buy them for the GB price and sell them for what they’re really worth! Some members did that with the BLF X6-SE. :stuck_out_tongue: With 50 flashlights, he could have a very successful run on eBay!

I know and I was thinking it, but I didn’t want to say it out loud :open_mouth:

Count me for a NW please