Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

The lights (all tints) are back in Stock according to the webstore.

Time to go buy some lights.

hank, you may want to hold off. I’ve already posted this in ReManG’s short tube thread and dudunphy’s repair/mod thread, but I’ll put it here too, so everyone can see:

I checked my Olight S20-L2 clip last night and it does definitely fit the A6 host. However, there is a problem with the Olight clip. It doesn’t hold on very well. I had always wondered why if I bumped into anything, there was always a good chance the light would drop. Now, I think I understand. Comparing the Olight clip with the A6-SE clip, the Olight clip doesn’t wrap as far around the circumference. So, a bump can cause the clip to let go of the light. I’d forgotten about that until I bumped the door of my car getting in last night, and the A6-SE fell to the ground! :open_mouth:

Maybe if they just follow the actual clip while keeping the same "reach"? Just a thought............

I ordered 3 more yesterday, it says will be restocked in October. But today all are shipped. I’m just hoping I will get the 2nd batch, where the issues are taken cared of :exmark:

Help please.

Both my 3D and 5A arrived with the LED’s de domed, lying inside the reflectors, and worked for a few seconds, then NADA.
Banggood offered to send new LEDs.

Can’t seem to find details on how to replace the XPLs.

Dale or others? How difficult to do and what tools needed?

The easiest way is to replace the whole MCPCB, which only requires un-soldering and re-soldering two wires. It’s pretty easy.

Here’s a thread from when I tried it the first time:

Just the LED’s? Or the LED’s already mounted on mcpcb’s? It’s simple if it’s the second case (unsolder and then re-solder 2 wires). If it’s just the LED’s then you’ll have to remove the current ones and reflow the replacements onto the mcpcb.

Sorry to hear about that. Be clear and ask for leds already mounted to the mcpcb....and you might ask for the adhesive butterfly centering rings so it can't hapen again.

I ordered a 3D for myself today, as well as a couple Samsung 30Q batteries. I’m hoping that this will be a large step up from the 2AA Defiant Home Depot specials that I currently EDC. They at least have CREE emitters, and they were in the close out bin so … I … um, stocked up. I don’t feel too bad giving them to my kids and have them disappear.

My new A6, well, I’m not loaning it out.

Lazy-R-us

So, it looks like 1A and 5A are in stock, 3D not until October? Can any of those in the know confirm? Thanks.

Sorry to hear about the problem, Down_South. Try not to stress about it too much, and, as hard as it is (believe me, I know), try to be patient. I am confident Neal/Banggood will make it right.

I’m definitely not in the know, but I can tell you that there were some 3D’s in stock this morning. Given the posts, it looks like they are a very popular tint, so maybe a lot of them got ordered today.

Lazy-R-us

Thanks for the info. I think the 1A were the least popular and 3D the most, as you said.

Is this a new standard? I recall suggesting the idea but I’ve missed wherever that was mentioned since then.

Thanks to TK, SIG and bugsy all my questions were answered, and incredibly quickly.
I thought I might want them on the MCPCBs since I don’t have a reflow tool or DSLR lens repair wrench/machinists caliper.
The caliper/lens remover is a lot cheaper. Need that because the red wire is broken below the MCPCB so the pill must come out.
Whomever assembled these must have been drinking heavily that day.

Guess it’s time to FleaBay except the (rant on) ignorant, stupid SOB’s price everything in pesos for me and I think in US dollars and they can’t set it correctly even if I use my VPN set to the US. (rant off)

Time to build my tool collection back up.
Moving from a 550 sq ft house to a 4200 sq ft one allows me a work shop again.
Hey TK, want to move to Mexico? The house has 2 separate floors.
We can make beautiful music, ah nope, flashlights, hmmm, ah, baby flashlights together. :smiley:

I’ll ask for the butterfly centering rings.
You all make my life easier and it’s appreciated.

Just ordered a non anodized A6 in 3D and waiting on the short tubes.

Thanks for the help.

Time to go freak out the neighborhood with my 16amp@12volt TR-J20 thanks to RMM’s driver.

Finally receive my light and got a problem with scratched reflector,dirty lens and several dent on the body but all the mode is working properly which is nice :smiley:

My 3D A6 finally arrived today. Strangely the Customs group decided to open it to inspect. Not sure why.

Knowing that some have noticed color differences between the tail cap and body anodisation, looking carefully at mine I ifnd the same. The tailcap is dark blue and the body has a slight blueish color too. To be honest it’s so slight it doesn’t bother me.

My torch works fine, no issues noticed so far. Low mode on turn on, then it cycles through 4 modes of brightness. I’ll read up on the UI to learn how to navigate the various modes. The battery tube walls are slightly off, again not enough to worry me. Tint is nice, I’ve tended to go for 1A LEDs so 3D is something new to me. I’ll learn more as I use it outdoors. I expected it owuld be brighter than it is. I removed the clip as I never use one. The quality of the clip included was ok.

Overall very happy. Thanks to bugsy, TK and all involved in making this happen.

I could only guess your battery is to blame. While it’s not a thrower, it certainly made me happy with it’s brightness un-modded. And it really wow’d all the people that witnessed the turbo with a Samsung 30Q inside. Still amazingly bright with Panasonic NCR Bs, but with no names and *fire batteries this light can’t show it’s true glory.

Has anyone talked with Neal at Banggood, if the current lights in stock are going to be overall better? 3D out again, expected Sept 27th.

Yes is it new and improved Mk II or original mixed bag version?

Finally got my light and it so far is free of the problems mentioned here but the boring off centered but a non-issue as the light is working perfectly :bigsmile: