Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Ahh, this was before I got in to turbo timeouts - none of my early DD builds had turbo timeouts, found it to be a nuisance at the time. Yes, forgot to lock it out (now I do always Wink). Can't explain the cool-down time other than I didn't stopwatch it, but thought it was bout 45 mins, it was all closed up with the cells in it, so an empty shell would definitely cool off faster, the cells were quite warm when I took it apart. The M6 is a nice thick chunk of metal, but lacking in the cooling fin/surface area so I'd expect it to take a long time to cool.

Yes, we should be cautious, but many of us go wayyy overboard with the notion of heat causing explosions and fires. The amps steadily drop as the cell drains, so that helps big time as well.

That’s optimism in action. Tom E. knows what to watch out for and probably replaces cells as soon as they lose capacity.

For new readers, remember, degradation of the membrane between the chemicals happens normally in ordinary use over a few years.
They test for longevity by heat cycling the material to speed up its degradation.

So do we.

Many different membrane materials are being used right now, none of them ideal yet (and beware of cheap cut-rate cells with crap inside, they’re out there)

Nature magazine’s Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 8255 (2015), doi:10.1038/srep08255
Published online: 05 February 2015

Make that one failed to understand the request and one that understood the request but chose to ignore it anyway.

Yeah,

It’s great to praise, but imagine if all recipients of the pm decided it would be okay to say thanks.
Would not be happy with that. So far I’m glad it only happened 2 times.

Edit:
And there’s number 3.

oh boy… :weary:

thats 4 times now.
just need to follow the simple rule. no replying to the message and just post on the thread which it is there for.

NM…
-Chuck

Yes we all now know about your oder.

Every time I receive a new PM i get all excited because I think the D80 groupbuy is ready. :frowning: Please stop replying that message……

Aw but I wanted to thank everyone via PM too and be a nuisance

Quick, someone respond to the pm saying DO NOT RESPOND TO THE PM H)

My A6 is in Chicago now. I expect it to sit there for a week before sending it on its way.

That’s not fair, mine are still in China.

Lol….

This is very annoying…….we really need a better way to handle this so we don’t get spammed like this.

For now i just press block on all the members that think it is ok to spam us like this.

I have no idea what a BCC is, but if it keep us from this mess then it NEEDS to be implemented :expressionless:

Yikes! Now sometime will :frowning:

BCC is blind carbon copy.
Commonly seen as an option for emails, it allows someone to send an email without showing that person who else is also being emailed at the same time.

Depending on how its implemented though, you may still reply to everyone, just not see them, which would make more confusion since you see each reply as only to you and reply back wondering why they are saying this to you…etc :stuck_out_tongue:

DHL says my lights will be waiting on me when I get home from work tomorrow…. This is soooo exciting…

I thought the same thing… LOL

Hopefully this comment doesn’t get overlooked…

Is there a way to search threads on this forum? Like search for a certain word in the midst of the 4,000 posts on this particular thread.

Also, is the priority direct mail worth it on BangGood? Heck I went ahead and paid the extra 3 dollars.