Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

+1

That’s one good lookin light!

To my aesthetic eye, preferred weight distribution, lack of “edges” that catch on things and comfort in the hand…

The L6 trumps the S70.

Of course there are many other criteria - YMMV.

There sure is. This light is manufactured in China and Simon’s primary sales site is his Aliexpress store. Aliexpress is part of the larger Alibaba group of which Taobao is the main Chinese sales site. Preparing the English translated Aliexpress version takes longer. I would not have posted a Taobao link even had I known it was available as it is irrelevant to most BLF readers. If I get a more satisfactory answer I’ll pass it on but as far as I know that’s about it.

Thanks for the explanation!

Thanks buddy. I can’t wait to see the clear anodized L6 with a neutral emitter. That’s going to take this to another level IMHO.

If you run that webpage through google translate, it says they have 99 in stock. “light show artifacts” lol.

Sounds like an awesome light to me!!

Wonder if it is a standard FX-30 driver or new variant/ version?

AAAAAAAND, it’s listed http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32659785735.html

AAAAAND This link works for everyone who is not using the mobile version :wink:

Damn, did I copied the wrong link?.. Oops :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone receiving a free one to review? :sunglasses:

Could someone please share the code for It? Or give some advice to noobs using aliexpress for the first time (like me)? Haha

Yes! It came through while I was sleeping. I’ll add the link to the OP as well. If someone would please explain the BLF link to the newer people I’d appreciate it. I don’t have time right now as I have to head to work.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Convoy-L6-flashlight-XHP70-led-inside/330416_32659785735.html

Place the order and ask Simon “Please give me BLF discount” or something like that. Then Simon will recalculate price.

Excited! As soon as Simon has the neutral white version for sale I’ll be placing an order. I canceled an order for S70 in anticipation of this light.

good point. since we’ve waited so long, might as well wait for the NW

+1 :smiling_imp: :beer:

I have paid for. Month or more of waiting… Waiting again.
Many thanks to Simon!

55,33$ is what I paid…