【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

My S11 have arrived. Whoever invented this forward clicky thing, should go to hell…
Is or will be there any possibility to change it the reverse clicky switch?

LOL 【convoy】Some items are unavailable during the 2024 New Year holiday. - #906 by oweban

LOL indeed :slight_smile:
So, order some Omten 1217 CA, put something underneath to have prober height, do some soldering, and it’s good to go? :question:

Yeah looks like a easy mod. I was so close to buy the S11 and M21A hosts and at the last minute I checked the switch type. And it’s a deal breaker until a reverse clicky Omten 1288 is released because I hate to use clicky lights without a lighted tail switch.

In the past I have done this:

Remove all forward switch parts
Add a few washers which sit on the edge of the switch but allow the switch to go through the middle hole
Add a small hard piece of rubber or something plastic to fill the gap between the switch boot and the smaller reverse switch button. If it’s too soft your switch will feel mushy.

Because of your avatar :smiley: :

Crappy modification of an existing moth meme with a convoy picture by ZozzV6

LOL! :smiley:

An L6 also has arrived today.
This lamp is just ridiculous :smiley: I have a 7 led monster, but this lamp is brighter in the High mode, not to mention Turbo :smiley: I can’t imagine, what these lamps with 9 and 12 XHP 70 LEDs do. Seriously, Audi, BMW, etc do the hype around their laser lights, which you almost can’t see in the test videos, but maybe even 1 from these LEDs with appropriate cooling is stronger than those. Let’s make it 2 leds, and the cooling shouldn’t be so fancy.

S11 and L6 both use XHP LEDs, so the focus is warmer than the spill, but it looks fine for me.

A T2 also has arrived XD The only thing I don’t like in it that I musn’t put in 14500 batteries, but for a 1AA lamp it has nice brightness. I could appreciate SMO reflector for this.

+1 on M1 21700 version

Hilarious!

Direct link to the dude who made the spacer and pointed me at the 1217 (I got mine from fast tech because I’m not paying $15 in shipping for a $1 part from mtnelectronics):

https://reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/bei7cv/\_/el6xenm/?context=1

That’s the polite version ;p

Even google can’t find any other 1217 :open_mouth: I have seen only sold outs, except for FastTech

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. I was going to go 1288 but it’s easier sticking with same size format.

Probably get the SST40 S2+ today; reckon smooth or OP reflector? I’ll be transplanting the 5000K emitter from my FT03 into it eventually (when Lexel’s driver for the FT03 and flat white).

@oweban: Which model of the Omten 1217 switch did you order on FastTech? Might pick one up for the M21A I’ve ordered.

There seems to be five different models:

• 1.5A 250V: 17mm*10mm
  • 1.5A 250V: 18mm*12mm
  • 1.5A 250V: 18mm*12mm
  • 16mm*13mm
  • OMTEN 1.5A 250V

Uhhhhmmm, I feel like the options they have are actually for other items - here’s a quick image of my Order summary:

Now that you mention it, it does seem like that drop-down menu labelled “model” goes to completely different items. Oops. Thanks, oweban.

No probs! I’ve just printed out two of the “shelves”: Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

I’ll take photos in a few mins and edit this post.

Edit:: er a bit longer; the print head got clogged. Printing again.

Simon, let's say I would like a custom order: desert tan S2+ with SST-20 emitter and one of the newer 5A drivers. According to my numbers the emitter (XP-L HI to SST-20) price difference seems to be −3.45€ (which would leave a desert tan SST-20 S2+ in ≈€15.40 with x8 driver), but no idea with regards to the new driver thing and/or customization fees (?).

Could you please give me a custom build price for a desert tan SST-20 4000K CRI95 S2+ with the SST-40 5A driver? I assume full responsibility with regards to the drive current thing.

Thanks and regards.

Found here Log into Facebook | Facebook

I apologize if this has been asked before…

Does the C8 stainless steel bezel fit the M21A?

And is it still available for sale?

Thanks,
Caleb