【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Are there any plans to release the TS10 in other colors? I’m thinking Blue, Orange and/or Purple would be nice additions.

Can’t speak for the others, but when I talk about green, I mean putting one of these in front of my 4000K TS10: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1018873-REG/nitecore_nfg23_green_filter_for_diameter.html
(I’d say the result it’s pretty much monochromatic – but don’t have any instruments to say for sure).

Agreed – but they only sense body heat and CO2 from pretty close by. The idea with using colored light is that it avoids pulling them in from much further away.

I have not heard of that.

atm they are trying to decide about producing a Titanium model. Here is a poll, please vote if you have not already done so

1 Thank

I like to wear this tiny flashlight in my pocket without the clip but I find that the groove for the clip is deep and sharp and it breaks the feel in hand of the slender waist design. Is there a way to reduce this effect while keeping the clip?

Is there any thread dedicated for TS10 mods?
I think it deserve its own thread just like FW3A.

Edit:
I just made one here: TS10 mod thread. Post yours!

4 Thanks

Orange would be good

Hi guys, here is a news, TS10 aluminum version, green, red, silver body color will be discontinued after the stock sold out, except for black, thanks to all the supporters of TS10 :hugs: :heart:

7 Thanks

Black is fine with me. Just, please, keep producing the TS10.

2 Thanks

Will there be a clearance price for the discontinued colors?

FB

1 Thank

they are on sale for the next 3 1/2 days for 20% discount.

1 Thank

I orderd a few Wrkkos lights and they included one for free. Must cost a nickel to make.

Is the silver the MAO finish? I like my silver/white MAO TS10, but it was buggy from the start, if you remember you helped me out with it Jon? Still is buggy, works in simple ui, but doesn’t lock out on 4 clicks, just goes to pulsing aux lights. Will not reset, or go to advanced by 10H

If it’s the MAO (listed as silver when I bought mine ages ago) I ought to grab another before they’re all gone.

afaik, no,
based on the photo, Silver is an Anodised color.
this is Silver

by contrast this is MAO white

sorry to hear your light is still buggy and cant be reset… If I was closer I would offer to reflash it for you… :wink:

1 Thank

They never made anymore MAO after the first batch. Apparently they disliked how it turned out and said they weren’t going to do anymore. Got mine from the clearance sale.

Side by side, mine is silver not MAO. That MAO looks fantastic with the blue aux. I have a convoy S2+ with a blue light, it’s got some 80’s sci fi chic going on.

It would be great to get it reflashed. For a while it sorted itself out and worked fine, but despite cleaning everything properly, it’s reverted. I’ll have to find a UK member who is a bit more tech savvy than me.

1 Thank

here is a great reflashing tutorial from liquidretro, using an Android phone.

You might be able to get the flashing adapter from thefreeman

6 Thanks

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I never used ZFlasher or Android, I always flash from my computer using avrdude… and watching the video, I had the impression ZFlasher took quite a bit longer for flashing. But could be just an impression…

Anyway, good tutorial for those that can’t be bothered with avrdude, ZFlasher on a phone is much much simpler.

2 Thanks

Kind of you to post, but beyond my capacity. I can work an iPhone or iPad but the flashing isn’t something I’d attempt even if the app were available.

Last time I tried to uninstall a comedy voice from my work satnav I had to hand it to my boss without any of the UK road network in it anymore :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

:heart_eyes:

7 Thanks