Electronics gurus - pics for your input

Below is the charger end of 2*18650 flashlight/supply/charger (which I believe to be set parallel since only the red wire coming from the positive and flashlight end of both batteries is connected to the charger end, with springs at charger end being minus).

Looking for input from any of you who know your way around electronic components. User tests are under way, no over-charge or discharge so far - but I’m watching it very closely.

I don’t see one of the TP4056 charging control chips in here, so I’m looking for what you guys might see (or want a better look at since the first pic isn’t too good) in the way of current regulation. Note: is the smaller unmarked IC at the bottom similar to the TP4056 ICs?

Larger, zoomable pics can be opened by clicking on the pictures, also.

Charger end - bottom (http://i47.tinypic.com/21blpc0.jpg)

Charger end - top (http://i49.tinypic.com/n3ovn6.jpg)

The top side above has a small switch in the center for testing power level, with leds along the top used for the meter. These leds also show input charge state and output discharge when in process.

I cut up a USB cable to test output but so far I’m not getting even a simple voltage reading - it seems to want a draw before it will power up. I’ll finish tinning the leads, adding clips, and testing continuity and then give that another try.

The flashlight end is a pcb with 2*1W leds on one side and + springs on the other using floody TIR lenses and a plastic bezel; with no heat sinking. I won’t pull that end apart until/unless I find better screws to replace oem at both ends.

EDIT: I added direct links for the pics directly above each one. Unfortunately, I don’t see markings on either of the two largest ICs.

There’s some stuff on that pcb :) unfortunately cannot open link, too many pics for page to open :(. I’m guessing the inductor is for a boost converter to up the 3.7v battery to 5v USB if the batteries are in parallel. Are there any markings on the main chip? The two ic’s near the red wire look suspiciously like a battery charge/discharge protection circuit, so it can be used with unprotected batteries what do others think?

First pic and post updated.