~~ENDED~~ [US Only] Free Thrunite Ti3 v2 on Thrunite.com (with $5.95 shipping fee)

• Ti3 V2 Cool White
    $9.99 ($31.22 / oz)
  • Ti3 V2 Neutral White
    $9.99
Solid and Compact : ThruNite Ti3 V2 AAA Keychain Flashlight [ max 120 Lumens; max beam distance 50m] with aluminum type III hard anodized.
  • Brightness Levels : 3 light modes with extra strobe. firefly: 0.04 lm(115h), low: 12 lm(6.3h), high: 120lm(0.5h), strobe:120lm(1 hour).
  • Manufacturer ThruNite
    Part Number Ti3 CW
    Item Weight 0.423 ounces

Ti3 V2 Cool White
$9.99 ($31.22 / oz) <<<

I like how Amazon breaks down the cost of the light ..... by the pound

:)

Well, by the ounce if you wanna get technical… :smiling_imp:

This thread tells about The Pencil Mod to

Eliminate Next Mode Memory ( NMM ) in a Thrunite Ti3

FYI, this URL shows the deal is active again -> Ti3 Mini Flashlight AAA Keychain Light ,

although this URL mentions also subscribing to the ThruNite YouTube channel -> THRUNITE FLASH SALE - Check latest promotion and save money now!

The pencil modded light still going strong for many months on my keychain :+1:

One caveat is the next mode will reset to firefly even while it’s on for more than a few seconds

great to hear, it gave me the confidence to open my wallet

I dont know if I will receive a light with NMM or not, but now Im not scared… lol

This time they ship to Canada as well.

When I asked Eva (ThruNite customer service) in May about NMM on the Ti3s, her reply was “The current version will always start with firefly over seconds.” I don’t recall hearing any reports of the lights received since then having NMM, so breathe easy. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Jonathan.

Ya gotta wait like 6sec before it “resets”.

Oh! It’s live again…hm, maybe I should get one this time.
The nice metal box makes it easy to gift too!

But I’m torn on whether I should get CW, since NW seems to be pretty green from the photos…

I made the comment last time that I actually prefer the CW <gasp!>, because NW is a bit yellow-green, but CW is definitely a bit blue in the spill, but a nice NW or even just-warm-of-NW in the hotspot.

NW is disgusting, and it is sold out…

so I bought Cool White, but it really makes no difference, since I plan to change the LED anyway

Okay haha, I’m convinced. CW it is!
And that’s a good point - I should take a shot at modding this too!

correction, NW white is not sold out

update
received a CW and NW Ti3
there is No Next Mode Memory… yay… :partying_face: :beer:

I cant stand Low CRI, especially not Low CRI NW

but they are moddable:

the keyring corner is sharp, but hidden when on a keyring…

thanks to moderator007 for researching and finding a great TiR for a floody beam mod:

Anyone have a clue on how to lower the high mode on these with a resistor swap or something? Would be great to get a 40-50 lumen high that lasts an hour+ or better.

They now have the Ti2 and in green also which I ordered. What can anyone tell me about it? How is the NW on this model? There seems to be a 2 model by this name but the one they’re selling looks like single mode.

yes single mode
same planform as Olight i3e

in my very biased opinion, the NW is absolutely disgusting. I say that about Every NW Low CRI LED I have seen. I am ONLY interested in HIGH CRI.

fwiw, the E3a is also the same planform, but unlike the other two, it offers a High CRI LED, so that is the one I would buy, IF I wanted a single mode 100+ lumen light. (I prefer the 3 mode Lumintop Tool w Nichia)

Thanks can always give away for 5.95

Mine arrived yesterday.
Picked NW simply because CW was not available when I ordered late in the day.
If you are in Canada and want CW you should put your order in before lunchtime.
Took 2 days for shipping but the warehouse of origin is less than a 30 minute drive from where I live.

Got one of two single mode ordered. Will only work with alkaline. No nimh even fresh off charger.