ENDED

I tend to use my lights in short bursts of maybe 10 or 15 seconds, so all these hot rod lights are perfect for me.

I always saw the UT03 as the budget version of the Olight X7 and even the smaller and cheaper MT03.

The MT03 may perform well, but man is it ugly and weirdly shaped. Lol

Interested. Hope the UI is improved.

Freeme, was this design by Mateminco? Just curious.

IN for 2

Did you ever do a write up on this mod? I’d sure like to know more about it.

No, posted bout it in a few places. Here's the prelim stuff in What did you mod today?: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37376/3374

The MT03 had a few quality issues, common now. Strips threads and screw heads, seems to be there way too often. All issues I could fix though. Got in the MF01 today. It's impressive, actually true to the specs for lumens and throw with good cells (VTC6 solder tops), but of course gets hot pretty quick.

Can’t wait to get my MF01

I might get a second one if there is no issue

I would be in for a second one as well

This is the Utorch UT03 thread.

I thought it was the Utorch UT03 thread, sorry. I still would be in for a second one

A second UT03? They are not out yet. ???

I think Nicolicous posted to the wrong thread.

So isn’t this the thread where Freeme was trying to get a feel for how many people would be interested in buying a Utorch UT03 if and when they were to be made and sold? I originally said that I was in for 1 unit but I updated that to I would be interested in 2 if and when it was to be sold. If this isn’t that thread then I apologize, I thought it was

The person you qouted, Nicolicous, said he wanted another MF01.

You said you wanted another one as well.

Do you see the confusion?

So you actually are saying you want another UT03? I’m sure Freeme can add you again.

I see what you mean now. I had interpreted what he said to mean something different, sorry about the confusion.

Chinese Capitalism

The Chinese upset that the Chinese steal from the Chinese.

Ahh the irony…

Man I’d really love to get my hands on this light and fit a Texas Avenger driver in it with NarsilM. I really prefer xhp70 with reflectors over the xp-g3 with TIR lenses.

Interested.

I like the way this guy is thinking.

one for me please.

Ooops I posted in wrong thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also interest in this light too :smiley: