ENEDED

Hi, I’m interested in GB9 probably 4pcs

Interested in the GB8) ThorFire-S70 and the GB7) SD_mini XP-L Hi/ XM-L2. Thanks.

@Freeme
could you PM me with the price of Thorfire S70?

Would like a PM for GB8 please, thanks!

Would you be able to share that mod?

Simply bridging the sense resistor pads and bypassing the springs.

Interested in 2 s70’s GB8.

@Sunlighter RS.Freak did mention that he bridged two R901.

@pilotdog68 How stable is the driver after the mod?

I did the same thing RS.Freak did. How stable? ehh, I can’t really speak to that. I haven’t had time or reason to use it much, just blasting the kitchen into a bright oblivion while sitting on the couch :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try do an extended test soon. I will say that I would like to find a resistor value that would give me a more constant 6-7amps from the driver instead of keeping it at this level.

Freeme, you put me down for 2 batteries can you go ahead bump me to 6-8. Thanks

I see that you have me in for 2 pcs. Not sure how important the list is, but I will take at least 4. thanks.

I will take 4 GB9 Basen 26650. Thanks freeme

Put me down for 4 26650 Basen pls

2xGB9 Basen. Thanks

Finally got my meter today! Shipping was slow for mine as it was loaded with 2xAA batteries inside. Sweden post... what do you expect.

Apparently, package has failed inspection on first attempt . Fortunately, everything are in good conditions when it arrived.

Mine also arrived yesterday with batteries inside, very nice and useful little thing, thanks freeme. :slight_smile:

Interested in the Basen cells.

And as much as I dislike myself for it, interested in the S70 as well.

Edit: Probably 2 of the 26650’s, maybe 4 :slight_smile:

Please put me in for at least 2 PCs of GB9.

Hello freeme. How are things going with GB7? Pretty sure I’d buy 2 depending on price.

I’m interested in a couple of the Basen IMR26650 - GB9