ENEDED

Dear friends,

I think there was some misunderstanding between you and our customer service colleagues. If you bought the old S41s flashlight from us but with the broken head,please feel free to contact us, PM me directly or send E-mail to cservice@banggood.cn. We will help you solve this problem as soon as possible. Please don’t forget to include your order number, using photos or videos to show your problem.Thank you for understanding!

Best Regards,
Swi

Thanks Swi, it is sorted now!

I received an email saying they have arranged to send a new coloured s41s head.

+1

Sell the tail caps individually too banggood, we can put together a second light then with the old head.

i got a fully functional, nice looking replacement head today :)

not glued latest batch as the pictures promised with optice no longer sitting on the LEDs

So I ordered an S41S w/XP-G3s about two weeks ago.

I’m sorely tempted to buy another, but in colored stainless with Nichia LEDs. Good idea or no? If I did order it, I’d get the 18650 non-colored stainless tube.

BTW, I couldn’t find what the lowest/moonlight mode lumens are.

Hmm, interesting.

The new head they sent me has no signs of any patina on it after one week. The old one did showed some tarnish only after 2-3 days. It seems like this one is coated and the old one wasn’t.

I like this, now my copper piece will stay nice and shiny… well at least until i scratch the hell out of it with other things sitting in the pocket or elsewhere.

Does the blue ring indicate a defect ? I have the same thing on my XP-G3.

Thanks,
Mike

Yes, at least one of your LEDs was damaged by the optic and the exposed phospor is giving you that blue glow…
K.

But looking at the leds themselves on moon setting will tell you much more what’s going on, could you make a picture, Miller?

ah yes there is blue inside the optics too

Arti picture!
Yes, lots is going wrong there, all four leds are damaged, the dome plus phosfor layer is sheared off partly, exposing bits of the blue die underneath.

Are those damaged LED from the first batch? Is it safe to get the S41S now since banggood promised that its the newer fixed version?

Its going at 34.95 now looks like a good deal, but after banggood promised that the nitecore TIP is the newer version and yet i received the older version is holding me back.

$34.95!
I just ordered another
(coupon code doesn’t work anymore)

Coupon code still works for the colored version.

I tried to open an incident with BG to get the head replaced, but I couldn’t attach a photo of the emitters. I kept getting I/O Error whenever I tried attaching the photo to the incident report. It was a 125K JPEG file and I could view it without any problem. Has anyone else encountered this I/O Error condition with BG ?

Thanks,
Mike

Email to them instead?

Well, I just went ahead and ordered another, this time in colored stainless. Hope they fixed the latest batch.

I’ve never been able to submit the form because it claims that I haven’t attached a photo (when I most certainly have). I’ve tried multiple browsers and the same thing happens. I always end up emailing them instead.