ENEDED

Interested

interested as well! cheers!

I may be interested. Looks good.

Interested !

I’m not interested anymore. Please delete me from the list. Thank You!

Interested

Your not under any obligation to buy. So there’s no need to request to be removed from list. Besides, you might change your mind later. No worries.

2 x please maybe more depending on price,

Thank you !

Test for new reflector ( i.D 72mm) is in progress.

Only 2mm more? Well… Something is better than nothing.

Only 72mm. ! If they want to re-design the head , why not make it bigger than 72mm. , says 80-90 mm.
2 mm. seems not worth doing it.

I’m suprised they would change anything in the reflector or head area since the Mateminco version is already being sold.

Well. I think this is a good thing.
Maybe they won’t change the head of the flashlight but 2 mm more on the reflector is good and should increase the throw.
As the reflector gets bigger in size those 2mm will increase the surface area more then 2mm on a small reflector.

Interested

I guess that they won’t modify the head but only the stainless bezel to give more clearance for the 72mm reflector.

Hmm. The preorder was removed for the MF02 at BG.
Now it’s saying coming soon and that preorder button got switched to “Alert me on arrival”.
Does the preorder items at BG usually do that when the preorder time is up?
If I remember correctly BG should get the MF02 in stock at 1 Nov.

Or is this because of the test of the slightly bigger reflector?

Preorder cancellation will happen when BG is unable to ship out your order within certain time frame. This company policy has been in place for quite some time now. If you still wish to get your MF-02, you can still preorder it again when model is closer to completion.

sorry freeme please remove me from list,
I may build something instead,
thanks for your effort

interested :slight_smile: