Exduct Special 5% coupon for BLF members "BLFgiveaway"

Well I guess there’s always Raffle #8.

OMG I won again. This is the third time ! I just can’t believe it !!! :party: :beer: :party:

Thinking on spending my coupon on this: www.exduct.com/Electronic-Products/RC12-Air-Fly-Mouse.html

Any experiences? I’m planing it to use with Samsung UE26EH4500W smart tv…

I ordered the RC11 (gyroscope air mouse) with my last raffle winnings and it works pretty well with the MK802 Android Box and my notebook. I prefer air-mice over touchpad based ones.

Any news regarding winning coupons ?

Congratulations to the winners,and thanks to all Participants !

All 5 winners of the 7th raffle:
pls take your coupon code: Winners-1-3-5-6-8

(After login with “BLFcommission”, you could also find this coupon in “payment history”)

1) This coupon for each winners 1 time use

2) This coupon value is $20, ($17 product amount + $3 shipping cost),

For example:

If product amount $15 + shipping cost $5, you could save ($15+$3 = $18),waste:$2
If product amount $19 + shipping cost $1, you could save ($17+$1 = $18),waste:$2
If product amount $17 + shipping cost $3, you could save ($17+$3 = $20),no waste

Entry for the 8th raffle is open now.

Vectrex has asked me to handle it for the time being.

Congrats to the winners. Lots of new BLF users this time :slight_smile: Welcome.

Anyone is welcome to verify.

Random Integer Set Generator

Here are the sets, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier 3234455258:

Set 1: 5, 8, 9, 11, 12

Timestamp: 2012-11-08 06:07:59 UTC

5. chiefinspectorfinch - 10/4/2012 10679 16.17 0.66
8. NiBi - 10/1/2012 10633 11.3 0.41
9. Bak - 10/17/2012 10902 33.37 1.16
11. Leo - 10/19/2012 10926 44.42 1.97
12. hurrindores - 10/11/2012 10820 52.38 2.17

chief has won 4 times now. I think I better buy some stuff to decrease his odds :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys, new to the forums (and obviously a bit thick !).

Re. post 263, does that mean I’m one of the winners (if so, yipee :slight_smile: ) ?

Not quite sure what happens now - do we have to wait for Jacky to give us the discount code ?

BTW I’ve posted more than twice - but the other posts don’t appear to have been counted !?

I can confirm the results. Congrats to the winners.

:tired: Sigh!

To all the winners: Congratulations! Hope you'll enjoy your new toys tools.

Oh my… :party: :party: :party:

hurrindores - you’re right, you won and we wait for jacky to generate the code. That’s weird about your post count.

Yesss! That totally made my day. Thanks! Now… Decisions, decisions…

I would like to thank everyone who put this together.

I feel kinda ashamed winning since I don't contribute a lot, but it also feels good to win sometimes. So, yeah... thanks again to everyone.

We’re just waiting for jackyhu to post coupon code :party:

Just like to echo Leo’s sentiments above.

Being fairly new to the forums and not posted much as yet, feel a little embarrassed that I too have been lucky enough to be one of the winners of this particular raffle :slight_smile: .

Also have a feeling of being here under slightly false pretences as I know absolutely nothing about flashlights and am only here for the relatively small knives section !

Got a collection of well over 100 knives but, being in the UK, I’m becoming increasingly reluctant to make any purchases from non EU countries, after having so many seized by Customs (even though the knives in question were all perfectly legal to own here and indeed are, for the most part, readily available from UK retailers - totally illogical :~ ).

It just sticks in the craw that one has to pay 2-3 times the price to buy the same knives within the UK/EU :frowning: .

Anyone know ‘a guy’ in the UK :wink: ?

You might want to check out British Blades Forums:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/content.php

They have a massive thread about SanRenMu knives:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?105662

And they have a Trader named Hatethatgiraffe. I'm in the U.S. so I've never bought anything from HTG. He might not be as inexpensive as Exduct, but he has an excellent reputation on British Blades. Here's one of his sale threads:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?155756

HTG might have more for sale than what is in that thread. Sign up for British Blades and send him a private message if what you want isn't in that thread.

Many thanks for all the helpful info RC !

I signed up to British Blades some time ago (but have yet to post) and was vaguely aware of HTG (how come he/she can get all these Chinese knives into the UK ?!).

As you say, the prices are higher than Exduct, but at least you know you’re going to get the goods !

I’ll certainly look into it further.

I'm just glad to be of service. ;)