[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

yeah i know, and that was years ago, 2009. just waiting to build an addition so i can get a Fox jr

just thought it was a good spot to plug in some fotos of my bud

I have checked that some buyers didnot left his telephone number in paypal, how can I shipping to them with out telephone number.?Please kindly tell them to send me their detaled infor mation such as full name, detailed products receive address (not post box address) ,zip code, telephone number, and email ID to me. I cannot send the proforma invoice without their email ID

THANKS

That is a message from Alice from Supbeam. Any one interested in purchasing needs to include all information in order to get the items shipped.

I just want to make it clear to other possible participants. I had this problem with my last group buy, and I am still trying to track down the last two out of 80+ members for phone numbers

LOL

One week left guys and gals

You got me, I’m in for one.

Thanks Pulsar (I think :slight_smile: )

I just stumbled upon this thread, quick impressions of the K40.

MosesM paid

thats the xml u2 version. we could have got that for about $75 shipped i think, cant find the email right now

Gotcha, thanks.

That might actually be better for modders who could replace the LED. :bigsmile:

yeah, a little. i had thought about that, but for the $8 or so savings, youd need to spend $5 or so for an xml2, and then reflow. it seemed to me that the savings was very minimal

I completely understand. I probably won’t touch the XM-L2 emitter anyways.

I was just chatting with a Supbeam rep and he said something that concerned me a little bit:

yeah, thats usually a common rule for electronics. i tend to ignore them

Yeah, I just hope I don’t kill it. :smiley:

Haven't all the payments gone to admin@neonlaserchina.com?

yeah, but Alice is the sales rep I have been working with

Hmm, maybe she gets paid commision based on only those orders that she invoices.

Since she is the one who helped you get the GB going... definitely deserves the credit on her end for all of the orders.

yeah, I suspect it is something along those lines

That’s a bit rude in my opinion and can easily lead to confusion…

Usually they insist using Fedex/DHL if not for group buy, so shipping cost become higher. Other than that, for some reason, I prefer not using Fedex/DHL. :slight_smile:

bump

Awesome looking dog. Looks like our English Stafford, but bigger, Am.staff?