[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

eeek, it’s a pity there’s PWM even in the high mode.

How noticeable is it?

FINALLY!

My light has moved. Well, more of teleported, because that’s as much sense as the tracking makes. It left the LA ISC facility and appeared in Renton, WA a mere 1,100 miles away.

Notice Left August 5, 2013, 4:19 pm RENTON, WA 98058
Processed Through Sort Facility July 28, 2013, 4:43 pm ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Well heck. I’m in Texas too and still haven’t received any tracking info showing mine is even in the US yet. Supposedly left China on the 27th and nothing since then.
Oh well, glad you have yours and that they are doing just fine.

I didn’t see any. I think it is like the Qlite/Nanjg drivers where they don’t program the PWM generator correctly and it puts in a tiny pulse to off every PWM cycle (like 1/256’th of a cycle of OFF time). Still, it’s bad form.

Great, that’s a relief. I thought it would be as bad as the Small Sun ZY-T11 light.

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a full test run I did of the light:

So it looks like supfire has mixed up some of the tracking numbers. The package notice I got on my door today didn’t match what I had been given. At least somebody is able to track your package, even if it isn’t you!

If that’s the case, I hope that the number I have is wrong, cuz my package hasn’t moved in tracking in over a week now :)…

This is what’s happening with mine atm. 6 days to show movement from China. 1 looks like it’ll be here next day or 2, the other looks to be stuck in China still lol

NULL PVG US 20130729 0836

Depart USPS Sort Facility

August 5, 2013

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Registered Mail™

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 4, 2013, 9:20 pm

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm

CHINA

Results 2

Registered Mail™

Acceptance

July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm

CHINA

Where/what are you using for trackiing?

My 2nd pc is now stateside. Here’s the units tracking:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility August 5, 2013, 1:12 pm LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 Registered Mail™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment AcceptanceJuly 25, 2013, 8:21 pmCHINA

Here’s my first one during the same leg:

Processed Through Sort FacilityJuly 28, 2013, 4:43 pmISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment AcceptanceJuly 23, 2013, 6:38 pmCHINA

My 2nd one took a week longer to get here for some reason. Maybe they had labor dispute?

Add the fact Supfire had to manually check emails and pms to get the phone numbers straightened out, that may have added to the delay some are experiencing.

Anyway, hope no one else has any more broken glass.

my tracking never move. still staying at Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. let’s see if they gonna get here this week.

@ohaya At first, I was using Track China Post Register AirMail ,EMS ,ePacket & that’s where it ended at NULL but just before that, I tried usps.com and they started showing up there and now that’s what I’m using.

Thanks. I’ve tried there, and never saw that NULL message. Mine’s still stuck at “Departure from China” since 7/27/2013 - must be a very slow airplane :(…

Yeah baby!

I’m in Manchester and mine arrived today.

Undamaged despite the woeful packaging! This is my first multi emitter light and I’m well impressed. Bring on the darkness!

Yep, mine arrived just now. In one piece in spite of the packaging.

Thanks Pulstar for all your time in putting this gb together.

Maybe that means I have one on the way after all. Although, it’s starting to sound like the person shipping wasn’t very organized.

Tracking is definitely wrong for me.

I confirmed with another member that my tracking number was in fact theirs as it reached final delivery in Washington state. I’m in Massachusetts. But at least they got their light.

On that note, does anyone have tracking that looks like it’s heading to MA? I don’t have a number to stalk anymore.

i just double checked the tracking number i gave you, and the spreadsheet i had got from supfire... they are the same...

seems like supfire did not keep good records of tracking numbers. not good

Then can I trade the tracking # I have with someone whose number is actually showing some progress :)?