[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

hate to say it guys, but they are right. I am sure most of us has had packages take more than a month coming from China/HK...

not trying to side with them, but there is not much of anything that can happen until it is closer to the PP 45 day limit... hope it does not come to that

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA
rdrfronty – TX, USA
vuanhquoc- CA,USA
Pulsar – ME, USA
InfinitusEquitas – NJ, USA
musket3 -NJ, USA

Posted this in another thread yesterday, and added some to the text now..

My Supfire M6 arrived in Norway today. Ima4Wheelers Supfire M6 (or the tracking number he got) arrived in Norway yesterday. I wonder which one is mine. Either way, they are off the plane! They should arrive soon. Im guessing that my tracking number I got is the correct one, and that Ima4Wheelers tracking number is the other Norwegian buyer. So maybe the other Norwegian guy have Ima4Wheelers tracking number..

Could also mention, my package from Shenzhen Great Wall Technology also arrived in the country.It got on a plane the 17. last month. That is three weeks on a plane!?? Three weeks without one update on a registered package. Hopefully that is some comfort to a few who are waiting for the Supfire M6. Sometimes snailmail gets taken by the wind or something.. There is no need in worrying until 40+ days.

Pulsar send me a message. My package has my address, but the country is Norway. So that should be your light RaceR.

Are you sure that you didn’t move to Norway, but forgot :)?

Sorry, have to have some humor in this situation :(…

Ill report back what happens.

It could be going to magnet too.

I am hoping the postal workers in Norway figure out it is supposed to be shipped to the US and correct it. Not sure if that will happen or not though

Do you have a picture of the package Pulsar, since you know it have ImA4Wheelr`s address with Norway as destination country?

RaceR86 knows my name and address. You have my permission to PM/email him a picture if you have it. I would like it too.

LOL. I wish. Norway is one beautiful country.

Yeah, didn’t Bill Gates buy it for his girlfriend?

No, no pictures. Just got the address supfire shipped your light to. Matches up to the address you gave me except its Norway not United States

:D Norway may be a fairly small country, with a small population. About 5 million. But its one of the richest countries in the world. The government pension fund is closing in on 700 billion$. That is the largest in EU.

By the end of 2030 we should be looking at 2,7$ trillion, and that is the worst case estimate.

Oil=$$$$

I wonder how they deal with that. Ill give them a call if nothing happens with the package by tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: Latest info from ImA4Wheelrs package: "Package has been sent from origin country, Oslo Letter center." (Oslo=main capital in Norway)

So it should then be on a new plane, probably headed to USA.

Well, I can’t add anything because I’m not even worried, as this is normal for me. Average time for my stuff to arrive via China Post is usually about 45 days from the date of payment, if they sent the item next day. So with luck I will have news next week…

Is there room in Norway for one more family

Should be interesting to see what happens with this package. I hope it is on its way to the US

Thanks Pulsar and RaceR86 for helping out on this. In its short life time, that light has already had more world travel than me.

Lot's and lots of time left before we even have to consider opening disputes.

I'm sure we'll get the lights, or our money back... no concerns at all in that regard.

Just disappointing not to be playing with them already :p

I have not receive yet here in east Europe.
The track number says that deparure from china at
27/07. I know that always cn post delay so I really don’t worry :slight_smile:

My last entry was also on 27/07.
Departure from outward office of exchange, 出口总包直封封发, 广州国际, GR

Being a box instead of an envelope doesn’t help transit times either.
Waiting patiently…

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Those in Canada that haven’t received theirs should be getting them shortly.

Considering how it was packaged, it came through with only a couple of minor imperfections.

As others have mentioned, the fishing line tether on the lanyard is not to be trusted. In fact, mine came broken so I didn’t even get a chance to use it. I guess that is a blessing in disguise because if I would have attached it, it would of snapped in no time and I would not be impressed watching the m6 hit the ground.

Otherwise, I’m liking it.