[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Exactly. No offence intended to those who do see it as added costs, they are from our perspective. But they aren’t being sneaky or adding costs for the sake of it. The price was so low as they are used to selling in bulk with a set shipping rate on a box of 50 or more added on. China post shipping is cheap, but not free by any means, and they have little to no experience of retail selling. Cut them a bit of slack, as we are still onto a really good deal here :slight_smile:

I was told when visiting Bali or Bangkok not to flash cc or money around and never reveal my budget or comment that prices are very cheap. :_(

reply to the translated message from mr admin

Pls check the files.

1.在我们规定的国家内,是可以的 yes

2.Yes. I hope your quantity can reach above 62pcs.

You are right.

I would like to confirm this:

1. Supfire will ship packages one by one to each of the different customers.

2. Final cost including shipping and PayPal is $ 34.65.

Is my understanding correct?

that was the original question

Whats their PayPal address ?

;)

Is that registered shipping?

it is the cheapest way to get it shipped with tracking

please refer to this thread about payments

Oi vey.

You guys complaining about “increasing” from $30 to $35 are a bit much. $30 was never set in stone, it was an estimate. If you follow the entire thread, its pretty clear it was an ongoing negotiation.

This mfr obviously doesn’t sell direct often. I don’t think they were being sneaky at all. Unit price is $28. The additional charges for shipping and paypal that have been settled are reasonable.

Disagree??? Try to ship something from your location to China for less, I’ll bet you can’t! Nothing is free folks. There is no such thing as free shipping. Vendors that list is as such price it into the items they sell.

Pulsar has put a lot of time in to this for no personal gain. If you want in, join in. If not, then quit yer bitchin and move along. Nothing to see here…. :stuck_out_tongue:

now its time to wait for moment of truth if this is a great buy or not since i already pay it J)

Hi Pulsar,

I know this is late in the game, but can we/should we ask/suggest that none of these come with loctited anything, if possible?

yes, i will be sure to mention that. did not think of it. with the fact that the driver is held in with a retainer ring, i would not think it would be, but i will let them know we do not want any threads glued (loctite)

1. When do you guesstimate the lights will ship?
2. What will happen if 50 does not buy the light now (due to all the back and forth and stuff…etc)
3. What value will they put on the package? (I dont mind the correct 28-29$ which is the value of the content in the package, but I want to make sure that they do not put value+shipping and paypal fees on the package)

1. they had said once we start to pay, they will start to ship

2. I am not sure what they will do. the price agreement last night was that we had 62 pieces accounted for. there was a lot of back and forth negotiations last night behind the scenes... seems a manager wanted to put a stick in the spokes and flip our group buy upside down. it was not a big change (actually very minimal), but another change none the less. had to put my foot down and tell them enough is. explained that the last change made us loose probably 10-15 potential orders, and if i go back with any more changes it will kill the group buy. after several back and forth messages, the above reply to Mr. Admins translated text is what we had came to.

3. I will make sure that they do not mark packages more than the actual value ($28.26)

and if anyone is wondering why I posted payment details now, and have not waited for a review... I am following the suggested "strike while its hot". been late nights since I started to plan this, as its 12h difference from where I live to where they are located. I have been staying up to email with them so it was not only one email a night exchanged to make as much happen as fast as possible.

I hope no one backs out now due to the lack of review, as that was not originally part of the deal.

Yes that’s right, you sure helped keep the price Down. Very Shrewd.

Thank you.
Money sent.
Looking forward to get the light…

Please make sure payment is for goods! We are paying PayPal fees, take full advantage!

i had updated the OP of both group buy threads with this message. i want to make sure every one is protected, just incase

Paid, now where is my light! :smiley:
Thanks for setting this up, Nick, good stuff. :beer:

Can I still get in?

thanks for your hard work pulsar and everyone that make this GB happen :slight_smile:

sure! just once you pay make sure you post in the other thread as mentioned in the OP. i would like to keep as best records as possible as to how many has actually been purchased

there is no limit on how many we can buy, just how many we need to buy

I’m late on this thread.
Just checking.
Payment by PayPal?

BLF M6 Group Buy

Ouchyfoot

1 piece = $34.65

Peter XxXxX

123 My st

Toronto, On. XXX XXX

Canada

Is this correct?