[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Ordered 1 piece. Paid with PayPal. Sent email with phone number.

+1

I believe you still can. Correct me if I’m wrong anyone.

As far as brighter, I don’t know. I’m expected that it will be brighter than the TR-3T6. Based on the reflectors shape (and also on the manufacturer’s beam shots), I expect it will have slightly more throw and a slightly smaller spill diameter than the SRK and TR-3T6.

yes you still can, be sure to follow the payment procedure in the OP

ok done, just sent the money and follow all the format of the note as 1st post. thank you.

You should also post here.

just did, thank you sir.

just PMed the last few members that signed up but havent paid yet. want to give them a chance.

right now im waiting for a reply on how many members are left to get phone numbers.

trying to get all the ends tied up, and get these shipped out ASAP.

thanks guys, couldnt have done it without you! i am working on getting the next one lined up. if your one of the few who knows what i have been working on, please dont spill it

ps: if you are on the fence, dont hold out too long, this may end unexpectedly. i will try to give a heads up but may not be able to

The “phone number thing”. Sent mine twice. Hope they got it.

Nice work PULSAR……!!! :beer:

You’re spending my money for me… LOL!

Now your working on “ANOTHER DEAL!”?

Guess I better put in a little overtime. :smiley:

if you want to tell me your first name i can find out for you. PM would be fine if you dont want people knowing it

Next is a supfire as well?

no not the next one. i am looking at a couple models for the future though

David thanks.

your all good

Thanks Pulsar. Appreciate it. :party:

Just got an email saying they are going to send them today. Yeehaw

Great news! Would have been nice for them to reply to my email today though

I emailed them an hour or 2 ago with the question when they thought they were going to ship them.

My fault, should've asked you.

I got a skyray 818 that is no where as bright as my skyray king. Hopefully this supfire is at least as bright as my SRK.

I have just exchanged a few emails with Supfire, and they are mailing out the lights that people have provided them with proper shipping information today. They will provide me a list of members that need more info to ship once they are done getting the first batch of lights shipped out.

Thanks guys! great to have the first group buy a success.

the second one is not looking so good so far. may need to explore other options. though i was looking forward to providing a deal on the torch i have been working on.