[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Grrr... still no movement on my tracking number. Glad that it's living up and surpassing expectations though.

So if your light made it to Warsaw, NY mine must be close behind to arrive in Downtown Stittville, NY soon.
Only problem is I’m on my way to Memphis………………………………

This
Departure from China
US
nothing since. 20130727 1000

Same here:

Kind of excruciatingly slow :(…

i think this is going to be one of those ones that does not get updated until you already have it...

USPS tried delivering mine on Friday, and left the permission card in my mailbox. So I filled out card, anticipating Sat delivery. This morning she says “sorry I forgot your package. I’ll deliver it on Monday.” AHHHHH. I’m in Michigan and have not asked or received a tracking number. No biggie. Should be here Monday.

if you want you can PM me your name and i can get your tracking number to you

Got mine today. The light arrived like many others have stated, in one layer of bubble wrap with no air pocket cells remaining intact. Nevertheless, It arrived in perfect condition!

Emitters are all centered perfectly. Torch Feels good in hand! Great fit and finish.

Only thing I don’t care for is the lanyard set up. Don’t trust the snap insert and the fishline tether. Easy work around though.

Great Light. Thanks again to Pulsar for gettin er done… :bigsmile:

no problem... thinking about what could be done for the next GB... thinking back on the budget side of things

My PayPal account thanks you :bigsmile: .

Jim

i know, i know... but a couple members wanted me to try for the k40-l2. and the more i looked at it, the more i wanted it...

unfortunately, it’s like that with almost every decent flashlight :bigsmile:
aluminum has a special resonating frequency that affects our minds and it gets worse if there is a copper to :bigsmile:

btw ppl, get those pics (of your new M6) out there, I want to see it in details :slight_smile: I didn’t get one, went for the warrior 8)

Hey, maybe we should find out what what WallBuys wants to blow out, like those Olight i6’s for 10.99 in the instant kill sale. Now that’s a real group buy discount :wink: .

Just kidding :bigsmile: thanks for all the work putting together these great group buys!

Jim

Actually that’s not a bad idea, I still don’t have i6 and for ~11 bucks it’s way better as experimentation platform than C8.

I don’t know what I will use an i6 for, but I couldn’t pass up that price :bigsmile:.

You mentioned wanting to see detailed photos of the M6 in another post. I did post a few in the 18650 section, but I would be happy to take any additional shots you would like. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/20446

Jim

Oh, nice :slight_smile: thanks, didn’t see that one…

Great group buy light, very nice. Hope everyone gets their packages pronto.

After playing with this light for two days now I think it is a great light, but it would be better with mode memory and being able to turn it off quickly without having to hold the button for three seconds, or cycle through the modes. I much prefer the UI on my Solarforce L2 (reverse clicky) to this. Hopefully Texaspyro’s driver board will address this issue. If they fixed the UI this would be close to perfect at this price point.

The body feels nice in the hand, but is slightly slick feeling, I would not want to use it without a lanyard. The other niggle I have is there is no anti-roll feature, even with the lanyard it is liable to roll due to its weight.

The reflector is great giving a very pleasing beam profile.

It is definitely worth the money.

did anyone here received their light already, with the tracking # NOT being updated?

Hey to those Australians that ordered one….have you got it yet?