[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Tbh I have no idea, I never even found out what my number was. Stuff always seems to come slower if you check the tracking number :wink:

Still zero movement on my tracking number :(

Got mine today. Good shape. Donā€™t like the tint. Installing XML-2 5B1ā€™s on Noctigons from IO ASAP.

I ordered two. They came in today, un-announced. USPS still says they are in some California sort facility. The box looks like it was sat upon by a herd of overweight elephants pregnant with quadruplets. Lights survived elephant attack intact.

Tossed one into the Sphere ā€™o Many Mysteries:

High: 1900 lumens, 7.4 amps @ 4.0V, 6475K
Med: 1064 lumens, 3.9 amps
Low: 257 lumens, 0.8 amps
Strobe: 10 Hz

ALL modes, including high, show 615 Hz PWM.
Parasitic drain is minimal (< 3 microamps).

Thanks for the tests texaspyro! Now what is the ETA on those drivers?! :p

I THINK that my driver can be made to work in the M6ā€¦ havenā€™t tried it yet.

You would need to remove the old driver, install the M6 driver retaining ring, wire up my driver, and then fasten the bottom edge of my driver to the top of the retaining ring with some easily removable adhesive (like a couple of spots of Fujik or other weak silicone adhesive). Just something to keep the driver from flopping around. The contact rings of my driver would sit up 3mm above where the M6 driver sits up. The M6 springs easily compress 7mm (the top rim of the cells stick up 5mm). There could be some fit issues with protected cells.

I played around with my new light in the dark and it is super but because it has no handle and because it is so short it gets to hot to fastā€¦30minutes on middle and its unholdable

So has anyone found a handle for itā€¦maybe from some furniture or door handleā€¦

Edit: I just searched my 15 year old flexible mini tripod and it works nice as a handle.

if/when you get your driver in it, you going to take new readings?

eeek, itā€™s a pity thereā€™s PWM even in the high mode.

How noticeable is it?

FINALLY!

My light has moved. Well, more of teleported, because thatā€™s as much sense as the tracking makes. It left the LA ISC facility and appeared in Renton, WA a mere 1,100 miles away.

Notice Left August 5, 2013, 4:19 pm RENTON, WA 98058
Processed Through Sort Facility July 28, 2013, 4:43 pm ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Well heck. Iā€™m in Texas too and still havenā€™t received any tracking info showing mine is even in the US yet. Supposedly left China on the 27th and nothing since then.
Oh well, glad you have yours and that they are doing just fine.

I didnā€™t see any. I think it is like the Qlite/Nanjg drivers where they donā€™t program the PWM generator correctly and it puts in a tiny pulse to off every PWM cycle (like 1/256ā€™th of a cycle of OFF time). Still, itā€™s bad form.

Great, thatā€™s a relief. I thought it would be as bad as the Small Sun ZY-T11 light.

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a full test run I did of the light:

So it looks like supfire has mixed up some of the tracking numbers. The package notice I got on my door today didnā€™t match what I had been given. At least somebody is able to track your package, even if it isnā€™t you!

If thatā€™s the case, I hope that the number I have is wrong, cuz my package hasnā€™t moved in tracking in over a week now :)ā€¦

This is whatā€™s happening with mine atm. 6 days to show movement from China. 1 looks like itā€™ll be here next day or 2, the other looks to be stuck in China still lol

NULL PVG US 20130729 0836

Depart USPS Sort Facility

August 5, 2013

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Registered Mailā„¢

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 4, 2013, 9:20 pm

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm

CHINA

Results 2

Registered Mailā„¢

Acceptance

July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm

CHINA

Where/what are you using for trackiing?

My 2nd pc is now stateside. Hereā€™s the units tracking:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility August 5, 2013, 1:12 pm LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 Registered Mailā„¢
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment AcceptanceJuly 25, 2013, 8:21 pmCHINA

Hereā€™s my first one during the same leg:

Processed Through Sort FacilityJuly 28, 2013, 4:43 pmISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment AcceptanceJuly 23, 2013, 6:38 pmCHINA

My 2nd one took a week longer to get here for some reason. Maybe they had labor dispute?

Add the fact Supfire had to manually check emails and pms to get the phone numbers straightened out, that may have added to the delay some are experiencing.

Anyway, hope no one else has any more broken glass.

my tracking never move. still staying at Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. letā€™s see if they gonna get here this week.