GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Great to hear muto, glad it is living up to the hype so far, hope everyone is well pleased with these lights when they get them.

Dang, everyone is getting theirs and mines still in stinkin’ transit… I’m not bitter, though, just anxious! I can’t wait till it gets here after seeing what everyone else is posting!

Got mine…and is just as expected…AWESOME! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again Robo and Amanda! :slight_smile:

Did some comparison beamshots with the OLD vs New M24.

It was misty when I did these but they still came out decent and I am sure would be even better in clear weather.

175 yds OLD

175 yds NEW

400 yds Old

400 yds NEW

Cows 180 yds OLD

Cows 180 yds NEW

I see UFO's, or are those floating light orbs? Nice improvement there... Smile

All these Texans getting M24s and not one of the four on order has shown up at my Texas home. Oh the humanity… :_(

Darn…I must have missed The Punisher AR option :wink:

Seriously cool weaponry :exmark:

Nice!

Gr8 shots man! I’m about to load mine up and light up the sky. I came home to mine today and man it is flawless! Inside the bag came with holster, accessories and p-switch. Getting the package wrap off was harder than being patient lol

Once again thank you Robo & Amanda! Outstanding job on gettin this done!

glad ya got it, Enjoy :party:

I wonder if the guys on the International Space Station have noticed that everyone has received their M24s with the additional light beams visable, esp in Texas.

Well, good news and bad news. (my own fault) Bad news is I tried to stack an R050 to bump it a little further and fried the HI emitter. So I removed that and stacked a R140, tested a XM-L2 on Al pulled out of another light. Poof! So, I pulled my extra resistors and put an XP-L V6 1D on the MaxToch copper mcpcb. I know, it’s not as punchy down range but that’s ok for me. 126Kcd down from 228, but it’s doing 1485.95 lumens. The hot spot is still very well defined, just larger.

One of these days the higher binned HI’s will come back around and I’ll swap it out again, in the meantime, I’m pretty pleased with it just like this.

The old stock driver had 2 R050 side by side and it took quite a bit of resistance modding to get amperage up to 4.9A. This one is a completely different driver, it has one resistor, with one stacked. And it doesn’t like more! lol

Ohhh, Dale, ouch! Glad I worked late and got bizy on other mods tonight... Wow - wonder if it has a turn on temporary boost or something, or the buck driver could be just that good.

Got mine today! I ordered some batteries last month but they haven’t come yet :frowning:

I took the Sniper out on the front porch, even with the domed XP-L I can still see the tree’s back of the neighbors house across the road at 534 yds. I’d say that’s still a win, and at closer ranges there’s more spill, wider hot spot, so for me it’s more usefull.

If I recall correctly, I got 2.53A at the tail with the pair of PD’s. That’s gotta be up close to 5A at the emitter, maybe 4.8 with some losses. Heck of a nice job from MaxToch, I’d say. Keep up the good work Amanda!

This light looks a gem from Robo’s photos. The earlier dedomed XML2-U2 model (his old M24) dedomed is about 190k lux, and it’s clear the new BLF M24 has significantly more power. So it’s easy to see that it could be 250k. Even med power is likely to be round 100k lux.

Hell of a light, hell of a price. A high performance hotrod for just $58!

Well done Robo…

Could someone do a runtime test on high with top quality batts.

For those using NL post, worth checking today as mine has just updated, and is in their system! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah mine is in Amsterdam, probably tomorrow at my place, but custom examination can take up to 10 days because lately postal service in Belgrade can’t handle over 5000 packages from China per day… :Sp

Crap, keeping bad notes, but think the 2 KP protected cells did a little better than the SANYO GA unprotected, not in tailcap current but in output. One of those buck driver ...

I got mine and very happy with the quality and tint.
Thank you Robo! :slight_smile: