Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Almost blew off the extension tubes thinking they wouldn’t sell out … it’s the kind of item that never seems to sell out … glad i bagged a few when they went down in price .

11.5th,

NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mAh 18650 Protected Li - ion Battery Rechargeable

2 PCS

4 pcs

coupon: 2AND4

price: 15% off( $9.91 for 2 PCS, $18.53 for 4 pcs
)

Hi can,

Thanks for liking this lights, but it’s already at a big discount price now, so no cheaper price

of couse not minding, and be free to send your thoughts

battery sales (including lost money sales, limited quantities

GearBest flash sale on 6th/7th/8th ( MC1,MC2,VC2 Plus,H02, BC30R )

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 6th: KLARUS AR10, LUMINTOP Worm, Convoy L2,CRELANT V1A)

Gearbest,

Is the new policy requiring tracking just for battery purchases?

Or does Gearbest now require tracking on ALL purchases (because of shipping problems lately)?

I ordered 2 30Q’s and a Sanyo 14500 for the X5’s.No extra tracking fee , I left the box unchecked.The 30q’s were cheaper ordered individually x2 than in the custom 2 or 4 packs.Bizarre.

“yes, all batteries have a mandatory $1.99 shipping charge, but order over $40 can get a free tracking number :wink:

Crazy good price on the 30Q’s :bigsmile: just what i have been waiting for.

Gearbest might lose some money on them but i know they gain that back in goodwill instead :wink:

Hi cajampa, thanks for your support :wink:

Ganzo G717 Portable Axis Locking Foldable Camping Hunting Knife 440C Stainless Steel Blade

coupon:G717

price: $14.96

11.11th

Hi guys, good news, new batch of s30 is in stock now, only about 97 units left, please hurry up if you want one

Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight —Special Price: $22.69

Ordered a couple of S30 and S15R on October 19 and the order is still ‘Processing’.

I think Gearbest has different interpretation about something being ‘in stock’.

Hi root, please check the page of the s15R, it says new batch estimated stocking time is about 25th ( the supplier tells us the estimated time is 12th –25th), if you mind waiting, you could ask our csgeabest to cancel the product of the s15R )

GearBest great promotions for 11.11th ( singles shopping festival ) — some sales comes on 10th

I ordered a S30 on Nov 8. So my order will be shipped soon since this batch is already here?

Basically they are trying to pre sell as many of the S30 as they can. I placed an order for an S30 on Oct 28 with tracking and it still hasn’t shipped. Bloody scammers…

But right now the page says there are still 80ish left. Shouldn’t that be after fulfilling backorders?