Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I really hope that you get your order adjusted properly. That wpuld be a bummer otherwise.

I believe that the inability to order with the BLF group buy discount with a mobile device was discussed earlier in the thread and people were instructed to use a computer to do the ordering. Maybe this needs to be sent out as an additional PM with this instruction in bold and capitalized. Also placed at the top of this thread.

It was discussed on this thread and my sign-up thread. I had it posted to my OP for a little while I believe. Hard to sift through all of these posts so it sucks that this happened. Technical difficulties and massive amounts of information situated between long conversations about moon-mode lumens and bickering and we’re bound to have a hickup or two.

I hope it gets resolved. Talk to Neal; he will make sure it gets fixed or at the very least, addressed.

I figured out today that 17track.com works for tracking these packages, however what also works is USPS Tracking. I found it much easier to understand the status of my shipment via USPS Track & Confirm. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

Hello, I had put my name on the list late, but was hoping to get in on the second round. I was number 817 but I see that my name is nowhere on the list. If possible I would like very much to purchase one of these lights. I had made a prior post regarding this but it also seems to have went into cyberspace. I don’t know what’s going wrong but put me in for one cw if I can still get one. Thanks much.

Good Day Raygunz,

I see that You posted in Yourrid's thread:

----====Sign-Up List====---- BLF Edition Eagle Eye X6 Group Buy

You posted there in posts #410 and #422.

In post #410 You copied the list & added your name to it....

..BUT that is NOT the correct procedure to be added to the list...

Just edit post #422 (or create a new post) and ASK Yourrid to add You to the list (specify quantity & CW, or NW, or WW tint).

Best Regards,

George

Ordered my light and some circuits since the 5th an just received an email from banggood saying light is out of stock and i have to wait 18 DAYS FOR RESTOCK??? What crap is this?

EDIT: Grrr will34! :stuck_out_tongue: I was going to edit my post then you go and quote me. Hahaha. Thanks for the response. I thought the second batch was supposed to be ready a week after the first ,which would have been week after the GB opened. There was supposed to be NW available when I ordered. :frowning:

This is because they are waiting on the second run of these lights… a batch of 300 units will be ready between 12-19/11. I ordered mine on 3/11 and 500+ were sold already by that time.

2999th post! We should celebrate! :party:

3000 woohoo!

Haha doh! Beaten!!!

Is there any time limit of when this “group buy” will be finished?
I haven’t purchased mine (I’ve got the code) because a little problem with my credit card, which will be solved this middle of month.

Congratz!! :smiley:

Odd…when I posted 3000 it said #3030 at the right so I deleted it

Tripped at the finish line…DOH

Same here… mine said 3029 and then went back to 2999…

i know we’re way past the design phase but for the future, how about a rubber cigar grip for an optional accessory? I don’t think I’ll use the clip but a grip ring would be sweet.

Anyone with an L2T wanna see if its rubber grip ring fits on the X6?

While all this is true, any adult buying these also needs to take responsibility for their own actions and not complete the transaction (sale) if the think the price is wrong, i.e. the coupon didn’t work or couldn’t be entered.

Whining afterwards because they couldn’t be bothered to pay attention and check is nobodies fault but their own.

CD;

But that is taking responsibility for your own actions, a concept less and less popular today. How many people refuse to read the instructions for the complex devices they buy or even for items which require “some assembly” and then complain bitterly and call the items unacceptable in Amazon reviews which end up directly reflecting their own incompetence and stupidity. After all some items, such as a bicycle, can severely injure or kill you or your kids if improperly assembled.

One reason I wish such items were not available via mail order as they basically come without instructions.

I checked on my tracking number today and it said it was enroute to USSFOF, hope everyone else's is also headed to their destination country!

finally get around to it… paid for 2 CW :smiley:

tracking today says:

2014-11-10 15:06, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

(anyone decipher this?)

There is absolutely nothing to decipher. The shipper has it and is waiting to get it to port or leave the port. It has left Banggood and is out of their control. Once it clears Customs it travels to us here in the USA and must go through Customs again. You will not truly see anything online until it gets to the hands of the USPS. Until then it is somewhere between here and there amongst the millions of other packages coming our way.

If you throw up the tracking onto 17track or AfterShip it should show you what the status is for the other carriers (USPS/ChinaEMS/ChinaPost).