Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Ordered both

a T6-4C and a U2-3C

I must say, I was a little hesitant when I ordered this light. I have the WW one. I have been hunting over the last 2 weeks since I got it, and I find it always in my pocket. It’s light, small size, fits great in the hand, and easily lights up everything at 250 yards. I’d take this over a c8 any day of the week. The WW is an awesome tint too. Grass is green at night, deer blood is red, colors are what they should be. Nothing is bleached or greyed out like when using a CW. I could do without the moonlight mode but oh well…I may swap the driver out for a two mode high-low.

Don’t know how stale this thread is getting now, it must be a mammoth to try and read with well over 4000 posts. But I can highly recommend de-doming the CW X6.

If anyone is interested in the results, or modded X6’s in general, please have a look here and contribute. Thanks :slight_smile:

Excellent! Let us know how you like them, and how you feel they compare. I keep wondering whether I should get a NW as well, but money is tight, and I am saving for another group buy.

I am starting to realize how much i dislike the AR coatings blue greenish cast i get on my 3C, do anyone know where i can buy a good quality lens in the right size without AR?

I spent a lot of screen time on here deciding to get these, going through many of the various threads and posts.

I’ll post back here after I receive and test them, hopefully that wont be too long a wait as I used the $1.99 Priority Direct Mail shipping option (10-15 days) as opposed to the Free Air Parcel Register (7-20 days) Hope I did the right thing, I figured there’s no way I’d see it in 7 days with the free shipping anyway.

I’ve also signed on for 2 other upcoming BLF SE lights, the Eagle Eye BLF A6 in NW, and the LuckySun BLF D80, also in NW.

I don’t have any BLF SE lights in my collection and made no flashlight purchases last year, so I’m starting out the year in BLF style with several BLF SE lights. I’m also plunging into the world of custom building/modding this year as well. We’ll see how that goes “Jumping into the xxxFire” so to speak!

I noticed yesterday the CW version has been removed from the options (it was there on Monday) I also confirmed via PM with Banggood they now only have the 4C and 3C in stock.

There has been speculation that this model may become a production light, however the CW was not listed as back-order nor is there any restocking date.

As someone reported in an earlier post, you can still get the CW (as well as the WW & NW) at Tmart. Tmart BLF X6 Flashlights leading one to believe they are going to be a production light, however there has been some question as to whether they are genuine or if the internals are idenical to the Bangood version. Group Buy:$23.99 of BLF Special Edition X6 We shall see when BLF Tmart X6 buyers provide us the feedback.

I think you are going to be very happy with them. They are much higher quality than most other budget lights, and are a really great deal. Honestly, they make a lot of other lights feel really cheap and insubstantial.

Pure and simple !!! Recieved the Eagle Eye X6 U2-1A, not the BLF 4C as ordered. Plain white box, and no SKU or any lable. Light exibits flashing modes as normal for EE X6. Has the Eagle Eye logo and name on flashlight, and not BLF. Wrong light………period………

Still awaiting BLF X6 ordered from banggood

Not good. Are you okay with it or are you going to email them?

Ha! Paid $23, can get that EE X6 for $18. Not happy. They need to fix their error.

I agree.

Turned out so so. Do like the light and not sorry to have the EE version. After the 30% off it was a couple dollars less than the best price I can find.
Turned out to be $15.50 and it’s easier than sending it back. Willing to bet tmart still made money at this price.

Still awaiting the BLF X6 from banggood. Hope they don’t make same mistake. I think they are shipped from the manufacturer. Will my BLF X6 come directly from Eagle Eye and turn out to be EE X6? Here’s to hoping not.

Hmm, i missed that your x6 that you bought as a x6-se came from tmart, i thought you meant that banggood sent you the wrong version.

So if this is what you ordered & all you got was the stock EE X6
http://www.tmart.com/BLF-Special-Edition-X6-Upgraded-CREE-XM-L2-U2-3C-1198LM-LED-Flashlight-with-Strap-Black_p310494.html

That changes everything, that means tmart didn’t have any x6-se’s at all.

EDIT
Now i see it, you wrote it in the subject line :smiley:

Am i the only one who almost never read the “subject” on a persons post in side a thread, it feels like it is something like 95% just the repeated first line of the post so my mind just filters out that extra noise.

sorry, not my normal habit. Usually go straight to the body.

Oh, and the warning “Only banggood is the authorized retailer for BLF SE X6” seems to stand true.

Yeah, because this is news in the whole EE X6-SE GB story :wink:

Thanks for taking the chance & reporting about it, now we know that if not anyone else come forward & report differently, that tmark in this case is scammers.

I posted the news in the tmart sales thread also

I recently finally got my 4Cs, and as expected, they are much preferred to the 3C, I’m reconsidering buying any more 3C tints ever after all 3 I have came with greenish tint and 4C looks beautiful beside it. I think they actually output more light than the 3C too, which means (if it seems so visually vs a less warm tint) they are producing significantly more. My multimeter A fuse blew so I can’t measure current atm. The nice tint makes me wonder about leaving them all in anyways instead of modding some into triples…if only the turbo timer wasn’t there I think I’d leave them all as is and only make the C3 into a triple.

Has anyone found a simple resistor mod for the light or simple way to disable turbo timer? Pretty happy with the 4C even so, but you could always be happier :wink:

perhaps the 4C emitter was an old-batch lower VF XM-L2 and the 3C emitter was a new-batch higher VF XM-L2. That would explain why a 4C is brighter.

just received my U2-3C from BG but… the emitter was completely off centered, i opened the bezel and:

It doesn’t look normal… just one screw, that was not really keeping the star pushed on the mounting surface but rather pushing it on a side… :s :s :s

do the ones you received have two screws or one?

the one-screw horror apparently not just strikes the hosts! Really sorry to see that happening in the ready-made BLF-X6 as well :-(

you mean, it happened in the pre-release samples?