Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

U2-3C will be awesome bright bin for a 3C!

I’m #139.
Put me down for one NW please…

i think this thread even surpases Garrys defiant “GET BACK TO HOME DEPOT” thread for 2012! LOL.

This thread was started on July 10th! Now there’s over 270 lights spoken for, amazing! Eagle Eyes and Banggood have got to be happy about this.

It’s a great little light, it Should get this kind of attention…

@Johnny great thanks for Your work!!

Please add me:

1. - CW
  2. - NW

FWIW, I started a GiveAway on This Light Modded as I’ve discussed here. I’ve got to get back to my own computer to get the exact numbers again on this modded light’s output and all, and I’ll get some pics today to post in that thread as well. With 5000 posts this is a great little light to honor the occasion!

Eagle Eyes X6 GiveAway

Have fun! Be nice!

This GB thread owes us a 500th post giveaway from almost 200 posts ago! Well, I can dream…

Johnny, I’m # 196 and would like a NW tint. Thank you.

I'm # 4. Please put me down for XM-L2 U2-1A.

Thank you

Ahhh why not…

Please put me down for 1x U2 1A and 1x U2 3C

Put me down for one U2-3C.

Count me in, 1 x u2-3c please.
Not sure if I missed it, but I don’t think we need to pay direct? I await instructions, sorry if I am wrong….
Thanks

@Johnny, I’m number 7 & 8. I’d like a NW and a CW.

Thanks!

I’m #202 & # 203 - put me up for NW please

(I am Bak, not Back as written in the list - just to avoid possible confusion) :slight_smile:

Again, thanks for doing this

I’m 105 and 106, please make it one of each tint please.

I'll take a NW, #41. Thanks.

I think most here know how forgetful I can be. Well, I took the X6 outside for some pictures and my phone rang. Light in one hand camera in the other cell phone, uh, what to do…so I dropped the light in my pocket and promptly forgot about it. Oops! Forgot to post those pictures too! Dang it! Anyway…I just found the light in my pocket, riding with my keys. I know what your’e thinking, the keys would mess up a light riding around in the pocket all day, crunching when sitting and all that. This dang thing ground brass off my keys! Seriously! The black finish was wearing some brass from my keys, wiped right off with my thumb, no visible damage at all. Gotta be a good HA III coating. :wink:

His eyes are ablaze,
See the madman in his gaze.

Fly on your way, like an* eagle*,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your way, like an* eagle*,
Fly and touch the sun

I’m # 69. Please put me down for NW.

Thank you

#239 1 of each tint please.

Thanks for all the work.