Group Buy Feeler: SupFire M6 XML-2 - [CLOSED]

I’m still interested in two (2) of these lights@ $48 w/XML2, but it looks like the ’other” group buy @ $42 took the wind out of this sale.
Looks like price won out over value.

Bumping the thread and reasserting my “in-ness.” XML2 no blinky.

Got one from the “other” GB JIC, but I have faith in this one. C’mon!

+1, I'd be ok with this idea too!

You can also change me from a "Maybe" to a "Count Me In" now.

-Garry

Ok I’m in too! One to Europe.

Hope they can fix the “push multiple seconds to turn-off” crap, other then that it seems like a great light for the price!

The price jump does not look too bad from my notes - will need to confirm before posting. The main obstacle will be their willingness to offer the XML2 with a smaller order. I will post an update once I hear back.

Since the Wallbuy’s groupbuy is also shipping Supfire M6’s with XML2’s (at random), one would think that putting in XML2’s shouldn’t be a problem.

(see post # 50 )

I hope they will still be willing to change the UI to something decent. If not, I’m out.

In for 1x M6 with xml2 led & custom 4 mode, no blinky driver .( international)

I am already in for one, but before I commit to mods… I guess I need someone to tell me what I am wanting as I am a newbie to such stuff. I want it bright, which I take is the resister mods, and if blinkies can be hidden or done away with, then that also. Number of modes isn’t that important.
It was mentioned that other resistors could be used to extend runtime and lessen the heat. I don’t want it to get to hot to use, but if it can get close to 3000 without overheating, then that would be great.
Can someone explain what I am wanting lol….

Any news? Actually, take your time. When this deal goes through, I'll have 3 of the 4 lights I was planning this year, aside from a few true budget $15 lights.

You want a fenix tk-75 :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard back from SupFire last night and they are willing to do XML2 with an order of 25 units but not a custom driver. The good news is they are willing to keep the price structure the same.

So are we go or no go? If the general feeling is yes, I will open a sales link in my store.

I’m still in…

I'll have to back out from my 1 piece commitment.

I will stay in.

-Garry

I’m still in

Still in.

Still in for one.

Im out too, but thanks for all of your efforts.

Is there more room in the pill for the driver than the normal SRK? Will they provide tracking?

Yep, still in.