Home Depot Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

I saw some drain decloggerizer stuff for 10¢ (originally bout $5)
Also did anyone mention those ryobi drill and drive kits for $4.88? similar to the HDX ones that were the gold last year; same price but this time it’s branded ryobi and the kits are smaller

See post #1913. . I saw HDX drain cleaner for something like $1.04 last week.

-Garry

Yeah, I got a bunch of that kind of stuff at 10 cents. I think instead of throwing them away (bacteria and enzymes) they decided to throw them away with their customers. Marked down to 10 cents

those liquid drain decloggerizers never work afaik
so I didn’t get any

So what if they don’t work, they were only 10 cents :slight_smile:

BTW, HDX vs Ryobi 35 piece drill bit set is at the bottom of post 1920

Here is the Home Depot Black Friday Ad. I could find no info on their BF event until this morning. Their security is even better than Apples!
https://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/home-depot
Here are some shots of interesting items, at least to me.
Bluetooth LED lightbulb with 3W Speaker! Where would you put it?

This Milwaukee worklight includes a 5.0Ah battery ($129.00 on it’s own) and charger. Here is a link on BLF
Meet my friend Bob and his new flashlight

This drill bit set has sizes up to 1/2”

Here is another Black Friday item I came across this morning.
a 10 pack of “rough service” LED bulbs for $19.88

This is the best shot I could get thru the plastic container, I didn’t buy any as I was in a rush and I figure they will not sell out soon.
It is hard to see, but the LED is of the continuous filament type. The exterior of the bulb is built like a Wiffle Ball and is soft and pliable.

I managed to break away to a home depot for a short time this afternoon. I thought their black Friday sales stunk. I was in a different store from my usual local one - one that should have about 5x to 10x the amount of traffic as my local store. I saw those rough service bulbs - meh. I also saw TONS of the tool chests on sale, seems they were a flop. I don’t know who spends that much on one Christmas gift.

-Garry

Oh hey those are the new lamps that clive tore apart a while ago

This site The new 2016 Home Depot Clearance Thread | The Garage Journal :laughing:

I just found the sticker sitting in the clearance…
So we know that the 3 packs of the philips warm glow and that 1 pack of philips br30s are a cent :laughing:

Exactly!!!

Here are some others, have never actually found any though.

And………………
On Black Friday even though I was running around like a madman, I STILL found the time to score a penny deal.
That night as I was in a Home Depot waiting for the crew to pull a tool chest from the over head I found these 2 super deluxe :stuck_out_tongue:
shelf brackets. I remembered seeing them months ago on clearance for some crazy high price. I think even the “3” price was 3 something each. These were on the floor behind the clearance endcap.

A friend and I started our Black Friday at our Home Depot at 6AM. Free coffee and donuts!
And I ended my Black Friday at a Home Depot across the river where I scored the last 2 tool cabinets any store in the area had. :wink:

6 months ago or so I took out 2 additional HD credit cards because HD offered $25 and $50 off a purchase. I paid them in full the next month and put them in a drawer. I guess HD noticed I wasn’t using them, so they sent me a $75 dollar discount on a purchase of over $500 on one of them and $30 off a purchase of over $300 on the other. I was happy to oblige, especially on Black Friday :slight_smile:

1 Thank

Some of the stuff offered on Black Friday is already being reduced!
These car power packs were $79.99

The 35 piece Ryobi drilling set is now an even $3. Even 1 store I was in still had them marked at $4.88 but they rang up at $3 anyway. Last year the equivalent HDX drills also went to $3, but not as soon as this!

This rollaway tool chest, both pieces, came out for BF and was priced at $498. Now it’s $398 just 6 days later. For size, that is my SK68 standing on end on the top shelf. This is a lot of tool chest for the money. I saw these in more than 1 store.

A lot of the flashlights have been reduced.

Dcho, you just made me set my alarm clock for an earlier time tomorrow.

^
And what would you be looking for?

And I almost forgot……
The 1500 Lumen worklights went to $7.52 They must have just been changed, I grabbed the last 4 and at the register I met a guy that got to the display before I did. He had all he could carry in his bare hands, 5. That’s exactly how it goes with that kind of price. I had been following that light from $29.88 to $23.00 to $15.04 and finally to $7.52. And he comes along, just dumb luck on his part, and nets 5 of them with NO effort at all!

And I found of all things, a Blutooth Bathroom Ceiling Fan :slight_smile:

There were 4 and I grabbed them all. If no one that I know wants them, I’ll bring them back. Tomorrow I’ll play around with one. I don’t have high hopes on the fidelity, only 1 small speaker in it’s own sealed enclosure. Most of the surface of what looks like a “Speaker Grill” is for air inlet for the exhaust fan.

ImA4, it’s the $398 tool chest, right? :wink:

I think HD mistakenly bought to much stuff for black friday! There is so much merchandise left over it’s crazy! I can’t wait until it all clearances out! I went this am to buy some recessed LED can lights and they were all gone! Someone must’ve bought em all. They were a great deal at the 3 price, maybe a penny now! Also these Bosch laser measurer tools just hit 3 price, I bought 1 for a christmas gift and will get a few more when they penny out, but even for $13 it’s a good deal. They new model ones range from 60-130 and the only difference is the packaging?

!!

There is a huge display of those LED work lights in my store with the $29.88 price still on them, I need to grab one and scan it to see what they ring up. Other stores in the area had them at the $15.04 price but I was going to wait due to the fact there is a full display in one store not marked yet. Only penny deal for me lately is a 24 pack of sharpie markers in 24 different colors. Picked up 2 packs and saw about 8 more packs this am but the SCO is closed at 0600 they don’t open it until mid morning for some odd reason!

LOL I started out reading DCH’s posts on accident! I was searching the forum for battery pulls and he had posted a very informative instruction about it, so I looked at his other threads on his profile and found this thread!
Then I started googling and found that one and a few others. Between the few threads I’ve found I get a pretty good idea whats going on. Makes searching much less time consuming!