Huge half off sale at DealExtreme!

50% off ……………Puafff!!!

Nothing interesting. :frowning: There was only a few deals that looked interesting but everythis is sold out…

LANDFILL!

Worst sale ever!

Marc.

For a sale, you have to be quick to get the bargains.

I ordered, for myself

1 x Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 5X Magnifying Glass-961107293 at $ 6.84

1 x Kada 936D Digital soldering Station with English Manual (60W 24V AC)-961001874 at $ 24.56

and for various family members

1 x MaxiScan MS509 2.8" LCD OBD2/EOBD Car Diagnostic Auto Code Scanner-961035022 at $ 23.45

1 x Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives Set (3-Pack)-961044523 at 14.52

1 x Freelander PD20-D 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ GPS / Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black-961166589 at 49.83

all from the AU warehouse.

Are items being added and replaced?

Do we have a reason to check back every five hours?

but just logged on the forum a few minutes ago.

These are part of the AU DIRECT SALE or the 50% mega sale?

I used the AU Direct selections for the faster delivery but I don't know if it was a different sale / set of selections

So let us count this garbage…
12 sites with 60 items are 720 items….

Is 720 less than 40000?

Perhaps we should get some of these for the DX officials…

When the sale started, everything was available but I had trouble checking out due to heavy traffic.

But yes, there were some good bargains if you can shuffle through lots of garbage.

I got a couple of tablets for $35, a BT gamepad for $12 (it is cheaper than S&H in my country by itself)and some cheapo earphones though no flashlights.

I think we should " Tar and Feather " ... Johnny Mac

Kill the messenger !!!

I would order a tablet, but yeah…

But gladly ist runs 5 more days…?!?

When I went on at about 5am gmt –5, anything the least bit interesting was gone

DX count items the same way they count lumens.

I was on just after it started and almost all of the flashlight related stuff was gone. Even a lot of the other stuff was slim pickings. Then it started to get hard to look at stuff, must of been an overload on their website.

They are all sold out, no?

HEY!! :open_mouth:

I was on about 20 minutes after it started and the only thing I saw that looked remotely appealing was a 65W "Xenon" light for $66 (normally $128). While their other HID lights actually say "HID" in the description, this one did not so I resisted the urge.

For the records, I only counted about 40 items per page over 12 pages for just under 500 items. I may have counted wrong as I was in bed at the time and tired.