IS Promotions: Rayus C01 / PT10 Series Intro [8/28]

This: http://www.zebralight.com/H502-AA-Flood-Headlamp-Cool-White_p_91.html

But with an XML2, and hopefully compatible with a 14500.

It's the only xml, and not xml2 light left in their lineup.

No update that I'm aware of.

We finally got another update from Zebralight after several emails and it's less than stellar news. Below are the best estimates from Zebralight for pre-order models with the expected ship to dealer dates:

H52, H52F, H52Fw: Mid December.
H600 MKII, H600F MKII, H602: Early December.
SC600 MKII L2, SC600W MKII L2: Early December.

We apologize for the delay and would be happy to refund you if you want to cancel your pre-order. Please message support@illuminationsupply.com with a message and order number if you wish to do so.

That's really sleazy of them considering they've clearly managed to get some of their own website orders out.

I have no idea how they're distributing their inventory to be honest. When I asked them about that they claimed that their website inventory and dealer inventory are separate. Also we're still owed quite a few H600W/H602W/H600FW models that haven't been delivered yet. We're definitely considering not offering pre-orders for Zebralight in the future.

I received a H52w and posted a review. Thanks! I even got a particularly dark-anodized unit, like I was hoping (one more reason to order from IS). :slight_smile:

The review isnā€™t complete yet; still needs better beam shots and other models and probably more details and better organizationā€¦ but itā€™s getting there.

H52W backorders have been fulfilled unless you had something else backordered with it. If you did the H52W has been set aside for your order. H52Ws are now in stock and shipping, no word from Zebralight about the H52FW yet.

Refer to this thread for Black November

H52Fw and H602 XM-L2 Cool White ship notices are in from Zebralight, expecting to arrive and ship out next week assuming no holiday delays.

Nitecore P12s have arrived and are in stock and shipping. BlackNovember code is still active for Cyber Monday, will expire tonight at midnight!

Any chance to finaly get my SC600W MKII L2 :slight_smile: ?

Can you please check what emitter it has, cool or neutral white? First owners say that itsā€™ significantly warmer than their cool white lights.

Sorry, still no update from Zebralight, I'll go spam their inbox some more.

Relatively speaking the tint is slightly warmer than usual but still considered cool white.

Does it have stepdown on 250lm mode as well? Because for example Fenix TK22 with XM-L2 U2 runs for 4h30min on 265lm mode, Nitecore does it for outstanding 8 hours! It look too good to be true.

From the specs the Nitecore P12 runs for 6 hours in 210 Lumen mode, not sure about 250.

Ouch, I remembered from early specs 250lm for 8 hours. Stand corrected. 210lm for 6 hours is still pretty nice though.

New update:

Zebralight has notified us that they have shipped out our SC600 MKII L2 and SC600W MKII L2 flashlights. I expect them to arrive next week.

Oh man thatā€™s great news :slight_smile: Canā€™t wait to get my SC600w MKii L2 I ordered from ya!

-Jamie M.

Finally!

Thank you very much Calvin for the update! I then have a small hope for having it before Xmas (I ordered from France) :slight_smile: !

Awesome, did you guys receive them yet? Hope my pre-order gets shipped out in the next day or so ā€¦

Yes me too! (order #9073)

EDIT :

YEAHHH