Is there a 5050 3V high CRI LED?(Rollercoster of emotions --- 3V 5050 9070 --- GT FC30 6V R9070 5050 --- GT FC60 12V R9080 7070)

Don’t forget to apply a 0.93 factor to Djozz lumens to get ~real lumens.

Yeah.

Anyway, I have some good news.
I’m talking with another manufacturer about a 3V 5050 high CRI LED manufacturing possibility :smiley:

If this goes as planned, then we can have a multi-manufacturer group buy :smiley:

Excellent news! Thanks for all your efforts!

Awesome! Good to know.

Slight good news: 3V domeless CRI85 4000-4500k 5050 with the same general XHP50 rated power(18W) is 100% possible.

If we can get R9080, that would be instantly perfect.

Edit: Nope. Still 3V only CRI85 4000-4500k is possible.

Still sounds like a promising emitter.

Yeah, but not good enough.

A CRI of 85 still doesn’t mean we’ll get good reds sadly.

Finally I found a manufacturer who can actually do a full domeless 3V 5050 R9080 10W LED with a CCT of 4000-4500k with a good tint.

After such a long research, I’ve finally found that perfect manufacturer.

Luminus and Cree beware :sunglasses:

However, it looks like tint might be more of an issue, but I’m still working out that :smiley:

We might be getting slightly rosy —- slightly green, or in the disgusting case, super rosy to slightly rosy.

Bruh WTF, I almost got a heart attack from reading this:

But, we can help to make –0.010 to 0.000

If this is true, then this may be the dream 5050 LED: domeless, R9080, neutral to rosy, 3V, decent efficiency.

I’ll take a reel. :slight_smile:

Legitimately, I had the same thought. I don’t have the funds for the large MOQ, but because everything is lining up, I think we might be able to take the risk in a GB.

I was practically going off the chair there.

I wonder if Simon would get in on a run of something like this and drop it in any of his hosts. Heck if it was on a mcpcb alone I’m sure people would buy them

Where??

i’m IN

Well, where is obvious: from one of the smaller Chinese LED manufacturers like Getian, although they are a bit newer.

Here is what I asked for in the official invoice:

Don’t worry, this is just the initial invoice. I asked for minimum R9 of 50 at the absolute worst if they can’t manufacture, but as it turns out, they should be able to satisfy my request for minimum R9 of 80 without too many problems :smiley:

And yeah, you’re seeing what I’m seeing: negative to neutral duv binning :smiley:

Here is the datasheet for the LED in question:

5050, 3V, domeless.

The other stuff doesn’t matter too much, as always since they’re not very detailed.

Ok...so i have seen it on AE somewhere...

Design looks like XHP50 gen1 though but if they can hit R9080 in 5050 3V format i am ok with that

Yeah, but it should be perfectly fine still.
I haven’t seen it at all on AE actually. This isn’t from Yinding, but another manufacturer actually.

I’ll open up a GB page tomorrow since it’s a fully custom order(which means the samples are the order :confused: ), and to actually get our faithful LED, we actually have to fully commit to it.

Yeah i’m ok with it.

We need 5050 3V R9080…

Indeed.

I’ll ask for more information from the manufacturer(beamshot of the 70CRI model, so we can get an idea of the beam pattern, and duv numbers for the 70CRI model as well).

If everything works out, I’ll finally be able to replace so many ass XM-L2s and SST-40s lmao.

My idea also!