JAXMAN E2L hosts are available now

Glad I didn’t buy the complete E2L.

Thank you Jaxman for offering these lights as DIY hosts for the BLFers.

I really can't get excited enough to reply to all your posts. I did reply to your first few. I will ask you to please refrain from personal attacks. I think it's an insult to whiny little girls the world over to be compared to me.

Has Dear Mr Jaxman mentioned anything with regards to an 18350 tube?

Works for me as long as it a “two way street”. :+1: … :slight_smile:

Hey Hank, just the guy I wanted to see or read… ha ha
First yes that there is offered and would have been perfect if offered by you or requested to be used by Jaxman, exactly.

He mentioned somewhere in his thread that he is going to make those.

but sofar only 9 people signed up for 18350 and 10 for 18500.

How does the Convoy tube fit BTW?

Sorry, T18, I know nothing more than the facts:
that I suggested as a wishlist item that maybe RMM could handle hosts,
and he replied he liked the idea.

Glad to hear you suggested the same to Jaxman.
Beyond that it’s none of my business, I figure.
Ideas are freely given. We’re hoping to be matchmakers.

Dear, is there any personal information in the picture? I have cared it. Pls tell me which detail contains personal information.

While if dears dislike it ,I will delete it.

dear ,we will produce it later.

dear Hank,
thank you. but it is not necessary.

Pls dont say Chinese have no concept of protection of Acknowledge,Privacy and Copyrights. All of us, are trying to change that station.

Yes, China is really not good as US,UK,EU,JP,or other developt counties on the protection of Copyright. And this situation is not formed in one day.

From the 19th Centry, The Qing Dynasty,was facing the invadation of West countries, so China has suffered too much.
Now I feel things are going better and better.

The picture I shown in the topic is only for a better expression of my ideas. I checked the picture, and I had erase the URL information, and upload it to my AE store, and I use this picture URL of my picutre bank of AE store. It has not any information related to any oder or buyer at all. Which privacy is opened?

Due to languages limitation, my ideas perhelps cant be expressed well. I would like to talk with all dears on all topic. As soon as I have time.

Best regards

hi dear, that ealier reply is made before my decision on selling hosts of E2L. Now I advise DIYers buy hosts and made a light themselves.

We are facing human resouces lack and difficulty of management on kinds of stock for only one model light. All E2L light should be the same design,produce,and quality standard. So I refuse to sell a light that we are not producing.

Our quality assurace is based on our Production Process and Material. That is our technical principles. Anyone needs different version of that light, he can buy hosts. Or increas the speical version Order Qty. to 100pcs, then we can fufill yours special requirements.

Rgs

:+1:

Thank you Jaxman for removing the picture of my order from the OP. With that now out of my sight, I will wish you great success on your business. You have created some very exciting lights and the quality of them looks to be exceptional. Surely, they will be very popular and deserve to be so. Power on Jaxman.

Spot on.

All the tinkerers, er, professional flashlight builders, here can now choose to buy one of the host combinations graciously offered by you. What defies logic is that those begging for just such a host are now whining about the way you are choosing to make your hosts available.

Unbelievable, though I must admit I’m somewhat shocked they aren’t crying about the price as much as I figured they would.

BTW Jaxman, thanks for making a great bunch of flashlight for the ~ 98% of folks that realize your flashlights are simply a minor need for them. The other 2% will soon be forwarding their resumes to try to help you improve your lights…

I ordered a pair of hosts yesterday with MCPCB. :slight_smile:

Oh, I’ve been interested in making a triple but never got around to order the stuff needed… Thanks for making the hosts available!

Aagh… I’ve just been 2 or 3 days off line here…
Still out of money, but it’s a good deal for 2 hosts, but i actually just wanted 1, but there are only 8 orders to go….
Will Jaxman restock when all are sold (or before, or later)…?

I’d split with you but it costs me $8-10 to ship to you.

I hope he will restock, from all the 3 choices it looks like the first one is most popular. Just from looking at his store: 7pcs/19pcs/14pcs are the stock levels as of now.