JAXMAN E2L hosts are available now

From my perspective on improvements to hosts… there ain’t much that could be improved.
Black, he did say that & the tubes like you said. I haven’t read any update on that though. :+1: :question:

I just hope those light grey E2L hosts will be back in stock some time soon, i’m really frustrated i didn’t get them at the time…

[edit] i mean on AliExpress Jaxman store or any Chinese web-shop so that the shipping cost is no problem. [/edit]

I suppose my original point was that if I want a shorty tube, it does me no good to go through Richard (no offense). I need to wait until the hosts are ready from jaxman - improvements was just a side question.

People definitely take this seriously. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love a “threesome” as much as the next guy, but I’m patient… :wink:

Ya, I guess I agree with Sprinkles, I’ll wait for the threesome myself, but really do feel like I was the pivot man in a threesome already dealing with Jaxman,
That guy really gets under my hide at times, but I have to also admit he’s done me some amazingly great deeds as well, but even after I believe 3 years of buying from him nearly every other month I still can’t understand his logic, even bought fortune cookies trying to find ole wise ones answers to all that ails me, no luck, just some cruddy stale tasting funny looking cookies, but the paper filling tastes great.

Nice shop, but for many countries shipping from ALiExpress will be cheaper.

Just saw Jax has some new hosts in black and dark grey, got a message said he is working on the lite greys and tubes, Dark Grey & Black Hosts “Hosts not includes LED,MCPCB,Lens,Driver”.

That web-page does not work properly (yet), but it is very nice that the black and dark grey hosts will be there.

I'm itching to buy some of Jaxmans wares. Problem is, I've got to limit myself. This, I lust for flashlights could easily become a problem.

That problem being, my wife biting chunks out of my a$$ets. I have too many (not really ) things coming now! Not counting two Group Buys in the works!!

I think some of his prices have changed and shipping has gone up.

I think his prices are luring. That's my problem.

Your in the USA, get them from MTN. :slight_smile:

I think the M2 price changed too…
Yes, I will use MTNE…

No, the M2 is the same price I paid for mine right after they came out. :slight_smile:

Surface of black hosts has same hardness, as in grey version ?

Hmmm… That dark grey looks sweet too…

@ Evgeniy: I assume it’s all the same quality anodizing.

Ordered two black hosts, boards, optics and some tubes :slight_smile:
Thanks Jaxman!

I wish Richard had those triples in the black finish.

So for the tubes.

18350 is only black and 18500 only dark grey

When do the light grey hosts and tubes come in? Will there be any 18350 dark grey tubes?

Just ordered a dark grey host.
Hope to receive it soon. :slight_smile:
I’ll get a light grey one when they’re in stock.

I guess its ok to just buy the shorty tubes as I just ordered 2 of each.