Jetbeam LEP M1X & M2S groupbuy

Interested

PMs sent

The Jetbeam beam looks tighter and more defined…but I a
am only judging by the video and don’t have one of either yet.

And not an expert in this subject.

But these are really cool .
Necessary if you lose your car keys and decide to search from 1 mile away …
lol

mine should arrive in Tuesday :slight_smile:

Interested in M2S

I received mine!
Its super awesome… 810kcd in such a small form factor is just nuts

more —> Jetbeam M2S LEP Pocket Thrower

:beer:

interested in M1X

Interested

PM sent

Interested in the M2S and M1X

Interested

both sent

There is error done in the writing.They write 132,2500 cd,instead of 1,322,500 cd.

Zainteresowany - bardzo

The M2S description says 180,000cd 1.8km. 1.8km should be 810,000cd. Also how can the M1X with a much bigger head only have have 0.5km (2.3km) more throw? My guess is that the 1.8km rating for the M2S is exaggerated. Somebody needs to test it so we can really see what’s going on here.

It could be correct. The beam can only get collimated up to a certain point and theres a limit to how much intensity you can get with ~480lm. Larger heads will yield diminishing returns past that point. Would like to see some real measurements though.

The ratings for the M2s are correct (~810kcd). I did not measure Lux but I compared it with lights I measured in the past above 1 mcd and slightly below 700kcd. As expected, the 700kcd light is trumped by the M2s and the 1+ mcd light trumps the M2s

From Acebeams W30 we learned that with those super colimated beams in very compact lights the variance from model to model can be rather high as tiny differences affect the focus and total lux a lot. I guess it will be similar for the M1X.

Are the deals still available. I want the compact m2s

Interested in the M2S and M1X