Kaidomain ordering?

Hi

This is the bottom part of the bike light.

If you use in the raining condition, the water does not go through under the hole.

Also, we have a message to state the light cannot use for diving. It is okay for a light raining condition.

If you are still worried, you can consider to use some glue on mount holder (the center circle part).

Thank you

Thank you for reply Sir,

Before returning a product, it is good practice to contact customer service to report the problem and ask for any information.
But if you don’t reply to the emails, everything becomes more problematic and the customer is not satisfied.

Let’s talk about the flashlight:

on you site is described as IPX-6:

What is IPX-6 certification?
From wikipedia:

But if you sell this flashlight without gaskets and o-rings it is clear that it cannot be IPX-6 certified.

I am very disappointed in this unpleasant situation.
I never thought I’d have to join a forum to be able to talk to the customer service of a company where I shopped.

Best regards

Sorry for any bad experience cause to you.

If you are not satisfied with the product, you can consider to return back to us.

We will fully refunded to you.

You can contact our sales support for the returning process.

Thank you

Sorry, are you really advising me to contact your sales support?
If this is a joke, I’m not having fun.
I have contacted your customer service twice already and have not received a reply.
Please check your inbox email and you will find my contact request (where I reported the problem) that was sent out several days ago.
Best regards

Do you have the order number for us to take for reference?

Or do you use “Argo” as your email name?

I sent you a pm.

best regards

After this report on the forum, customer service quickly replied to the email I sent several weeks ago.
Thank you so much.
:beer:

@BanL, I have sent you a pm, please check.

It has almost been a year since I placed an order through Kaidomain and still have not received all the parts I ordered.
I took months to get some of the order, if I did not post my problem with Kaidomain on BLF forum, I would not have received none of my order.

Hummm…I just placed an order for some LEDs. Hopefully I’ll get them without any drama or having to deal with Paypal.

Edited: I checked my Order History page and the status is “Processed”, so I take that to mean it has been sent out. Shipping method is Registered Airmail Shipping so perhaps I’ll get them in a week or 2 :smiley:

I placed the order on 12/26 so assuming the shipment has been made that’s pretty quick turnaround.

I ordered some parts early December and I’m still waiting. However, I ordered some LEDs after that and got them last week.

I think my last order listed as being processed for over 10 days before it actually was shipped. I did get the order, but it took almost 5 weeks from the order date to recieve it.

Yeah unfortunately it’s all to common for oversea stores to mark things as shipped, etc when that’s not the case :person_facepalming:

Getting them sooner is better than later of course but actually getting them is the main thing.

I think the longest I ever waited for a Kaidmain shipment was about 3 months. It was about 10 years ago so I’m not really sure but I know it was more than 2 months. It wasn’t a big order so I had forgotten about it until it actually arrived :open_mouth:

Actually. Just got my order from Dec 8. Just over 3 weeks. Not bad. Missing one item. Out of stock I guess.

Did they automatically refund you for the missing item?

I made a relatively large order about a week ago.
Order is decently specified in the Paypal email.
However, i cant view order details on the KD site for some reason.

I can see the details on the order I placed this week. Maybe it was a temporary server glitch?

Okay, it DOES work on my phone when i view it as ‘desktop site’ and tap the eye icon.
I just tried that because you said it does work.
But in normal view (mobile site) i can’t open the page by tapping the eye icon.
So thanks for commenting.
I even have a tracking number. :+1:

Their website is a bit flaky for me. I don’t doubt you would have problems using the phone browser .
In all three of my browsers I get security warnings about HTTPS not being available. A big concern when using credit cards! I tend to think they have not spent much effort in keeping their site current for HTTP protocols.

My phone browser is fine, but it shows mobile site / layout by default, but you can choose to view the desktop site / layout.
Everything is much smaller on the desktop site / layout and often you get more features with it.
I think BLF only has 1 version, so i have to zoom in a lot to be able to read or hit the correct button.

Yeah, KD has no https.
I got the warning too, but i’m not afraid my Paypal account is at risk because of it.

1 Thank