KLARUS OFFICIAL DECLARATION

REALLY? I am one of those “Especially”!

You do not know me too well,obviously.

1.90% of my lights are modded

2.Yes,it is my right, preference and prerogative not to WANT any of their lights.

3. I am not the ONLY one who said they would not buy a light from them after there so called OFFICIAL DECLARATION. Other member spoke my same sentiments,no reason to repeat them.

Have a safe weekend and remember,NOT everyone thinks like you and a few select think like me! lol!

Maybe there aren’t any.

So you lost warranty for like 90% of your lights and now also Klarus (which you don’t have) hit you with that. What a shame… :person_facepalming:

Anyway, as you said, he don’t know you, and I am pretty sure that few selected thinks like you … whatever that is, but it’s still unclear what Klarus did to you, to hurt your feelings so deeply. Maybe if you tell us more about your life and so … we will know you better and understand where all this pain and hate for Klarus come from :wink:

Lol!! Not sure if you understand the English language too well! :wink: Maybe your humor is beyond me.

My Modded lights have warranties for a specific amount of time like many stock lights.

The ONLY stock light I have in my rotation is the Astrolux FT03. That is a fine, fine stock light for ONLY $30 :+1:

My AVATAR is REAL, unlike yours! CAPO and I just passed 19K miles/30,580KM on the trail. Consistency, dedication and enjoyment.with my BEST buddy and my Modded torches and my FT03! :smiley:

No pain and hate towards Klarus,just NOT my preference and could you READ THE DECLARATION AGAIN?! Why would someone want their lights when they post a message like than and have yet to list there so called official authorized dealers.

Besides there declaration I have NEVER been interested in their lights,is that OK with you?! READ #2 AGAIN in the post that you quoted.

So, maybe you are a Klarus Rep?!! lol!

My avatar is real, too!

(I took a video of my umbrella and uploaded it to BLF.)

Like I said already, Klarus declaration is silly. And so are people who are seriously upset because of this “declaration” and blow things out of proportion, but don’t own one single Klarus flashlight.

You’re a real piece of work, aren’t you? :slight_smile:
Here in Slovenia we don’t have any Klarus rep. Infact we don’t have any rep at all, our country is too small market for this, just few flashlights enthusiasts.
Anyway, you seems seriously upset for some reason (are you sure that Klarus didn’t do something bad to you? harmed you somehow? maybe in previous life?) with all this Klarus thingy, so I will let you to your own.

So now they are suggesting that these stores could be selling fakes, and push customers' rights violation to someone else? Sorry, i don't think i can continue to recommend their lights my readers now.

Yes… Curious what all these vendors, primarily the ones that are quite active here like Banggood and Gearbest, have to say about this. Apparently they know they’re not buying Klarus lights directly from them…

a flashlight maker…

Krappy Lights ARe US.

Sounds like we need an investigation. Mueller? Mueller? Mueller? :wink:

This card was found in a Wuben keychain light I purchased last year.

Atrocious.

i can explore back,
no risk
onward bright vista with light.
shine on forward no fear.
a thousand journey again.

IMHO that card is not atrocious. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Thinking gle Translate is a miracle cure, that’s atrocious. Try for yourself and write a love letter to your woman, but send it to her aftergle Translate has translated it in Arabic. To read the letter, she has to run it through*gle Translate again. I wonder what she will answer you, in plain English.
It should be standard practise if you write anything (public) in a language that’s not your native tongue to ask somebody who’s native tongue it is, to proofread it before you go public.

That’s because everyone thinks its an extremely derogatory Chinese word translation and has taken great offense. ie: “Only a complete klarus would try to pull something like that!”

Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/a0n88o/klarus_with_a_strong_entry_for_the_most_tasteless/

We have a right to be angry at Klarus they have pulled support for all lights bought from these vendors. What’s standard warranty for klarus? 5 years? That mean if you just bought a klarus light last week your warranty is now void.

Who knows you might buy from an authorised retailer and klarus pulls support after the fact because apparently they can.

You don’t buy Klarus and you’re throwing a wobbly and saying you won’t buy Klarus. Fair enough. I bet they are very sad.

As a result of this thread I took a look at their lights, and they seem to have some nice ones. I guess it is their right not to support lights from unofficial outlets.

I think the real problem here is that BG et al exploit a strange postal arrangement, whereby postage from China is very cheap, which was originally created to help poor nations. Today it helps to damage European and US companies. It’s basically unfair competition.

I have on several occasions dealt with Sunwayman customer service and found them excellent. They repaired a light bought from a UK seller after the seller ignored my warranty requests. It was quite pricey to send it to China, but they did a good job, and I am fond of their lights. I wouldn’t expect BG et al to care about warranty.

other online shop started whining about low prices of the websites lised in the first post,since they cant control the prices and want to keep the rest customers happy they banned all the rest.
when i know the procuct is the same ,i will buy from the cheapest seller,if the manufacture dont want to warranty it ,i will not buy it at all.

Well, another Nail in the coffin after the unacceptable customer service about missing Parts in their packages.
And companys with MAP prices are generally off my personal list.

I should have indicated sarcasm lol