M44 with UV 365nm option

That silkscreened text pretty much says it all :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a DA1K yet?

I would very much like to know whether it has the same preflash issue as the D3AA

(I know it just showed up for sale, but perhaps some beta-tester or even @loneoceans helping with a pre-production unit)

It should not - FFL has had this driver for a little while and their lights donā€™t exhibit a and pre-flash. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s part of LoneOceansā€™ design as he did the same with the driver in the D3AA.

Now watch - Iā€™ll be wrong and have to eat my wordsā€¦ Lol

###EDIT:

I was, in fact, incorrectā€¦ LoneOceans designed the Lume drivers, the D3AA driver was designed by thefreeman.

There is no excuse, I knew this, I failed to provide accurate insulation. My apologies.

2 Thanks

Is there a D3AA driver by LoneOceans? I thought all were by The freeman, mine certainly isā€¦

3 Thanks

Lol!

See! I knew I was gonna get it twisted somehow!

Ughā€¦

Iā€™ll go back & correct that. I should know better than to comment while Iā€™m working!

1 Thank

No problem, and thanks for getting back and setting the record straight. :+1:

1 Thank

:+1:- You bet!

Anyone who know E17A 1850Kā€™s bin label at intl-outdoor??

Could email hank, im sure heā€™ll let you know

@Hank_Wang Which model of Carclo optic is used in the new DA1K? I wanted to look up the beam angle.

Thanks!

1 Thank

Itā€™s 10394

6 Thanks

Is the DA1K compatible with the other optics of the same family?
10392 and 10393 would be interesting with SFT-70 and XHP50.3HI, for extra throw.

Maybe an SFT-40 using a linear driver and 10391 as a pocket thrower (narrower diameter than D1K)

10391 beam pattern is square.
10392 is also a bit square, some people may like it.
10393 & 10394 beam pattern are almost the same.

6 Thanks

I would be fine with a square-shaped hotspot if the intensity gain is noticeable, like with the D2 and dedomed 519a

Could you add them as an option like the additional optic for DM11?

Also, how much candela for SFT70 and XHP50.3HI with 10392?

The candela should be doubled for the 10392, we do have it, it can be ordered via email request.

6 Thanks

Would that mean around 35-40k candela with XHP50.3 HI in r70? That would be very interesting

This just showed up on Hankā€™s Webstore page for the DT8K:

Add-ons

• Lume X1 boost driver upgrade +$12.00

@Hank_Wang do you plan on eventually having the Lume X1 driver option available for many/most of your lights?

TIA for your response.

5 Thanks

Well it wont work with single lights like the d1k and kr1 since its not that kind of driver, but you can email him and get it in a d4k. Heā€™s confirmed it

Why wouldnā€™t it work with a 6v emitter such as xhp50.3?

No such luck with 18650 D-series due to driver size, right?